- Where do I send invoices?
- How do I track my payment status?
- I don’t have a purchase order from Uber. Can I start providing goods or services as requested by my Uber business contact?
No. A PO is required to provide goods or services to Uber and will include all of the information required for you to invoice. Any invoices without a PO will not be accepted. If you do not have an Uber PO, please reach out to your Uber business contact.
- The purchase order does not include line for shipping, handling, or miscellaneous costs. Will my Invoice be paid?
Our purchase orders do not include shipping, handling, or tax information. The PO amount is solely for the good or service provided, but your invoice will be paid inclusive of these additional costs.
- What are Uber's standard payment terms?
Our default standard payment terms are Net 60. Please submit invoices on time to avoid rush payment requests.
- How do I update my business name, banking information, or email address?
- I have another issue not addressed here, who can I contact?
For any other invoice or payment related questions, please email your regional Accounts Payable Inquiries email address:
- What if I need to make a check refund payment to Uber?
Please submit an electronic payment to Uber using the below banking details. Please ensure you submit the corresponding credit memo so we can properly reconcile your payment. The invoice process of submitting the credit is similar to normal invoices. Please refer to the Usupplier Playbook
Account Name: Uber Technologies Inc.
Account Number: 38883283
Routing Number: 031100209
Swift Code: CITIUS33