We’re excited to announce the Uber Visa Debit Card from GoBank, a debit card designed exclusively for drivers and delivery partners that rewards everyday spending for things like gas and groceries一with no minimum balance, no overdraft fees, and no setup, monthly, or annual fees.*
With the Uber Visa Debit Card, drivers can opt-in to earn exclusive discounts or Cash Back on gas, groceries, and driving expenses, including:
- 3% Cash Back at Exxon and Mobil gas stations when drivers use their PIN at the pump
- 1.5% Cash Back at all other gas stations
- 2% Cash Back at Walmart for in-store and online purchases
- 15% discount on select automotive maintenance services at Jiffy Lube
- 10% Cash Back on auto part purchases at Advance Auto Parts and participating Carquest Auto Parts locations. (Maximum of $100 per month on up to $1,000 total spending per month on purchases)
- 8% Cash Back when you pay your monthly Sprint bill and on purchases in Sprint corporate retail stores or online at sprint.com. (Maximum of $50 per month per account on up to $625 total spending per month on purchases. Excludes select accessories sold at non-corporate Sprint stores. Learn more here.)
Other Uber Visa Debit Card offers include 24/7 roadside assistance from Urgent.ly covering tow, tire change, and more (4 incidents total) for $0.49 a month with sign-up; free withdrawals at tens of thousands of ATMs nationwide; and the ability to cash out earnings on Instant Pay for free up to 5 times a day.
People tell us they drive with Uber to earn on their own terms. The Uber Visa Debit Card and checking account offers a simplified banking solution that helps people who partner with Uber keep more of what they earn and earn more for what they spend一on and off the road.