Register for Airport Trips
Before you’ll be eligible to receive trip requests from riders at BNE you’ll need to accept the conditions of the Brisbane Airport Corporation Ground Transport Driver Partner Licence.
Pickups at the airport
Uber has designated pick-up zones at Brisbane Airport.
- There are separate Ride-Booking and Pre-Booked Express pickup zones at the domestic and international terminals
- Drop-offs can be completed at the public passenger drop-off area; the Ride-Booking and Pre-Booked Express areas are for pickups only
- To receive pickup requests at the airport, follow the Uber Driver app to the holding area and wait in the virtual queue; you’ll receive the next available trip request and the app will direct you to your Riders pickup location
How pick-up requests work
Uber Earners may wait for trip requests at the Ride Booking holding area only. Earners will not receive a trip request outside of this area.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter the designated Ride Booking holding area (your Uber Driver app will show you where to go once you’re at the airport)
- Once you accept a request, follow the Uber Driver app navigation to your Riders pickup location (look out for signage indicating Ride-Booking, Pre-Booked or Express pickup)
- Enter the pickup area through the boom gate, making sure you have credit available for the gate to open.
- If your rider incorrectly heads to the public pickup area, you can politely ask them to proceed to the designated Uber zone, as Uber pickups are not permitted at the public area
Dropoffs at the airport
Drop-offs can be completed at the public passenger drop-off area; the Ride-Booking and Pre-Booked Express areas are for pickups only.