- Required documents
Do you qualify to drive or deliver with Uber? These are the documents you need to share to get started.
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Must be a full G license or equivalent (G1 and G2 not accepted)
Proof of work eligibility
- Valid documents include: Canadian passports, birth certificates, citizenship cards, residency cards and work permits
- Cannot be expired
- Your name must be visible on the vehicle insurance pink slip
- If you are a secondary driver, include a photo of the full policy document with your name on it
- Both sides of the registration are required
- Vehicle must be 2011 or newer
- Must have 4 doors. Cannot be rebuilt or salvaged
- You are not required to own the vehicle
- Vehicle can be 1998 or newer for delivery
Vehicle inspection: Safety Standards Certificate (SSC)
- All vehicles must pass a safety inspection and receive a Safety Standards Certificate (SSC).
- Complete a vehicle inspection at any mechanic licensed by the Ministry of Transportation Ontario (MTO).
- Must be completed with the last year.
- Valid for 1 year.
- Not required for delivery with UberEATS.
Visit an Uber Open House
We host Uber Open Houses across Ontario. Come and see what it's like to drive with Uber. Our team will answer any questions you have and assist you with uploading your documents.