The Edmonton Greenlight Hub will be closed on Monday, September 2. Have questions? Visit help.uber.com for support.
Where to drive
Popular areas in Edmonton
Downtown Edmonton neighbourhoods are great areas for requests. Start driving in these popular areas to make the most of your time on the road:
- Rogers Place: 10220 104 Ave NW
- Downtown Edmonton: Whyte Ave
- Downtown Edmonton: Jasper Ave
Looking to drive in other Alberta cities?
If you're a current Uber partner, you can also drive in other Alberta cities. See what is required to drive for each city.
Top places and times to drive
From Monday to Friday, we expect commuting hours to be busy. You can drive during these hours to help our city start and end their day.
- Morning commute: 5am to 10am
- Evening commute: 4pm to 8pm
Drive downtown on Friday and Saturday nights. Want to get in on the busy times? We expect requests to be higher at night than during the week.
- Friday: 7pm to 2am
- Saturday and Sunday: Anytime
- Hockey games and concerts