You could win tickets to Super Bowl LVII just by doing what you do–delivering! Reach Gold status in January and you’ll qualify to enter for the chance to win two Super Bowl LVII tickets, two Tailgate tickets, and more.
Here’s how to achieve Gold status
Reach Gold status by earning 100 points within a month and maintain at least a 95% rating from restaurants and your customers. You’ll earn 1 point for every delivery, plus additional points during peak hours.
Uber Technologies, Inc. (“Uber”) is sponsoring The Uber One Super Bowl LVII Sweepstakes for Couriers presented by Uber Eats (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules (the “Official Rules”), and by participating, you (“Entrant”) agree to be bound by them and the decisions of Uber, which are final and binding in all respects.
NO PURCHASE OR UBER EATS PRO GOLD STATUS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR ATTAINMENT OF UBER EATS GOLD STATUS DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. SWEEPSTAKES IS NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of of Arizona who: (i) have a delivery account on the Uber – Driver: Drive & Deliver App as of February 2, 2023, 2022; (ii) make a delivery with the Uber – Driver: Drive & Deliver App during the Eligibility Period either in the Phoenix, Arizona area; (iii) have his/her home city within the Uber Driver app as Phoenix, Arizona; and (iv) are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation. Entrants must meet all delivery driver requirements as set forth at (https://www.uber.com/us/en/deliver/) prior to the start of the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below). Drivers who drive with Uber are not eligible to participate unless they are also delivery drivers on the Uber Eats platform and meet the eligibility criteria as described above. Employees, officers and representatives, and the immediate family members of such employees (i.e., parent, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Uber or any of their affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter. Additionally, individuals who are employed by any local, state or federal government office or agency, elected officials and individuals listed on the OFAC Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) List are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local rules, laws, and regulations. All winners and guests must be present and available at the stadium location designated on their tickets on a specified NFL game date designated by Uber. If you are not available on this date or another date designated by Uber, you may not be eligible to win.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Eligibility Period for this Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 19, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on February 2, 2023 (the “Eligibility Period”). During this period, couriers with accounts in good standing must already have, or obtain, Uber Eats Pro Gold Status in order to enter the Sweepstakes via method #1 outlined below. Details regarding the Uber Eats Pro program and Gold Status requirements can be found at https://www.uber.com/us/en/deliver/uber-pro/. Once Uber Eats Pro Gold Status has been achieved and confirmed by Uber, qualified couriers will receive notification via email and in-app notification that they may choose to enter the Sweepstakes by clicking a link and submitting their information via the online entry form provided.
The Sweepstakes Period (“Sweepstakes Period”) begins at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on January 19, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on February 2, 2023 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Entrants must submit their entry by the end of the Sweepstakes period in order for the entry to be considered valid. Uber’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. All entries must be received during the dates and times specified in the Sweepstakes Period.
3. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, Entrants must enter using one of the following methods:
Method #1 – Online Entry Form: Once you receive an email and/or in-app notification that Uber has confirmed your Gold Status, click on the link to the Sweepstakes entry form, which can be found here. Submit your full name, email address, phone number, and state of residence, and complete the questions found on the entry form to receive one (1) entry.
Method #2 – Free Alternate Method of Entry Form: To enter the Sweepstakes without achieving Gold Status, submit your full name, email address, phone number, and state of residence, and complete the questions on the entry form found here to receive one (1) entry.
Limit one (1) entry per individual, per email address and/or courier account throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry.
All entries must be received no later than the end of the Sweepstakes Period to be considered. Multiple Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address or Uber Eats account. Any entries that constitute unlawful behavior will be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Uber in its sole discretion will decide whether a given entry satisfies the criteria for entry in the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the courier account on the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the entry. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Uber will make the final determination of identity of entrants in its sole discretion. All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified or void are considered “Eligible Entries.”
4. Prizes: One (1) Sweepstakes prize will be awarded to the Winner (defined below) as follows:
- Two (2) tickets to the Super Bowl taking place at State Farm Stadium located in Glendale, Arizona on February 12, 2023. Exact tickets and seat location to be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Terms and conditions apply to the game tickets and Uber Credits. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1,750.00 (per ticket);
- Two (2) tailgate tickets. ARV: $1,800 (per ticket);
- Shuttle transportation from The Westin Phoenix Downtown to and from State Farm Stadium on the date of the game (exact mode and time of transportation to be decided in Sponsor’s sole discretion). ARV: $54.36;
- A one (1) year Uber One Membership. Membership terms and conditions apply. ARV: $119.88;
- Two (2) entries to The One Party by Uber One. ARV: $9.99; and
- $150 in Uber Cash awarded via promotional code. ARV: $150.00.
Total approximate aggregate retail value of the Sweepstakes prizes (collectively referred to, “Prize” or “Prizes”) is up to $7,434.23. ONLY ELEMENTS OF THE PRIZES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BEING AWARDED TO THE PRIZE WINNER.
The Uber One membership will be applied to a Winner’s Uber account within two (2) weeks of winner verification. Winner must agree to all terms and conditions associated with Uber One, which can be found here. Winner must provide credit card information in order to claim the Prize, and their Uber One membership will automatically renew after twelve (12) months unless the Winner chooses to opt-out prior to the renewal date. Subscription will auto-renew on a monthly basis starting 1-year from initial enrollment in the One (1) Year Uber One Membership Prize and every month thereafter at the then-current monthly rate, using your selected payment method. In order to ensure continuation of your subscription, you agree we may charge you up to one day before your auto-renewal date. To avoid charges: (1) if you are more than 48 hours before your auto-renewal day, cancel in the Uber One section of your Uber Eats or Uber app by selecting “Manage Membership,” selecting “End membership,” and then confirming you wish to cancel your subscription; or (2) if you are within 48 hours of your auto-renewal date, contact support to cancel. Subject to your rights under consumer laws, your recurring payment will not be refundable. See app for availability, fees, terms, and conditions. If a Winner has an existing Uber One membership, they will receive the Prize ARV in the form of Uber Credits upon redemption of the Prize and may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
Uber is not responsible for the products or services provided by third parties. Winner is solely responsible for all incidental expenses, including ground transportation, accommodations, meals, tips and gratuities, taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of a Prize. Uber and any participating Sweepstakes Entity reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to any event or component of a Prize if, in Uber’s sole discretion, a Winner’s behavior or the behavior of such individual’s guest(s) is disruptive, belligerent, abusive, intended to annoy, threaten or harass any other person at the venue, event or performance. Under such circumstances, the individual (and/or guest) may be asked to leave and may forfeit all remaining portions of the Prize. Any passes or tickets associated with a Prize must be used on the date specified by Uber. Passesor tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Resale of Passes or tickets is prohibited. In the event that the concert or any related event associated with the Prize does not occur, Uber reserves the right to cancel and the Winner may not receive any Prize.
If for any reason the Prize is unavailable or a Prize or related event, is not held, or performance is delayed, canceled or postponed, or for any other reason, Uber reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and may award a substitute prize, or portion of prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, assignment, transfer, or cash equivalent of the Prize is permitted, except by Uber, who has the right to substitute a Prize with another of comparable or greater value. Uber or any Sweepstakes Entity shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a Prize or any portion thereof. Winner agree to comply with any additional terms and conditions applicable to the Prize. The Prize is provided “as is”; Entrants acknowledge that Uber has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Any prizes pictured in advertising and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Uber or their designee shall fulfill the Prize to the Winner. Winner may be required to be physically present and/or must present valid government-issued photo identification to redeem the Prize.
THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE WILL BE TAXABLE TO THE WINNER AS INCOME. All U.S. federal, state and local tax liability, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of each Winner (regardless of whether the prize, in whole or in part, is used).
Note: Winner and their guests must familiarize themselves and agree to abide by all local, state, federal and any other applicable COVID-19 protocols, laws and regulations. Winner shall be solely responsible for any costs or other consequences, including being barred from attending the event, resulting from failing to comply. Additionally, Winner and their guests irrevocably waive all claims against the Sweepstakes Entities and agrees that the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, the Prize provided, personal injury, or wrongful death, a potentially heightened risk of exposure to communicable diseases, viruses, bacteria or illnesses (including, without limitation, COVID-19) and the causes thereof, and sickness arising as a result of a Winner participating in the Sweepstakes and related activities, wherever, whenever or however the same may occur. Winner fully understand that (a) the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 and any resulting disease (together with any mutation, adaptation or variation thereof, “COVID-19”) is extremely contagious and there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any place where people are or have been present; (b) no precautions, including the protocols that will be implemented from time to time by any/all travel providers or those providing accommodations (collectively, the “Protocols”), can eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19; (c) while people of all ages and health conditions have been adversely affected by COVID-19, certain people have been identified by public health authorities as having greater risk based on age and/or underlying medical conditions; and (d) exposure to COVID-19 can result in being subject to quarantine requirements, illness, disability, other short-term and long-term health effects, and/or death, regardless of age or health condition.
5. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected in a random drawing by Uber from all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period on or about February 3, 2022. Limit of one (1) prize per potential winner for the entire Sweepstakes Period. The potential winner will be notified by phone or email (at the phone number or email provided with the entry or associated with each potential winner’s driver account), and may be required to confirm his/her email address and/or phone number. Details will follow via email. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
Uber shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted and/or fails to respond, provide any requested information, or confirm his/her email address within forty-eight (48) hours (or such other time specified by Uber) from when the initial notification phone call or email is sent, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner forfeits the Prize, and an alternate potential winner may be selected. Uber, in its sole discretion and time permitting, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of each Prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected.
6. Winner Verification: Potential winner may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification within forty-eight (48) hours after being notified of being a potential winner.
Potential winner may be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, release of liability, publicity release form (except where prohibited), and the eligibility of the potential winner will be verified. Forms must be returned within forty-eight (48) hours (or another time designated by Uber) of receipt by the potential winner. If any potential winner does not complete all forms necessary within the time given and/or in the event of non-compliance by any potential winner, such potential winner shall be disqualified and shall forfeit the prize, and all privileges otherwise due as a potential winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining eligible entries.
Provided that each potential winner is in compliance with the Official Rules and after having successfully proven eligibility, they will be officially confirmed as a Winner. Uber expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason it deems necessary. By entering or accepting any Prize, Winner allow Uber to use the Winner’s entry, name, photograph, likeness, voice, opinions, Prize information, biographical information, hometown and state for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation where permitted by law. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes an Entrant’s consent to Uber’s use of Entrant’s entry, name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
Additionally, Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to make a public announcement, announcing the Winner on either the Uber or Uber Eats website, through the Uber or Uber Eats App, or in any manner (including, without limitation, social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter)), which they deem appropriate.
7. Conditions of Participation. By submitting an entry for this Sweepstakes, you agree to abide by these rules and any decision Uber makes regarding this Sweepstakes, which Uber shall make in its sole discretion. Uber reserves the right to disqualify and prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law any entrant or Winner who, in Uber’s reasonable suspicion, tampers with Uber or any Uber partner site, the entry process, intentionally submits more than a single entry, violates these rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Uber or their designee may fulfill the Prize to the Winner, and Uber may share your information with a third party for Prize fulfillment purposes.
8. Disclaimer, Release and Limit of Liability. UBER MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE, EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS UBER, AND EACH OF THEIR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/SWEEPSTAKES AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS CONDUCT, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. THE SWEEPSTAKES PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY ENTRANTS, PRINTING ERRORS OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance or completion of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Uber, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance or completion for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed Uber reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the NFL Enterprises LLC (hereafter, “Sponsor”), The NFL Parties (defined as NFL Properties LLC, National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and each of their respective affiliates, owners, subsidiaries, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, both individually and collectively) and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, any child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
10. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES: THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE SWEEPSTAKES ARE GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL BE IN THE COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JUDICIAL ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION SERVICES, INC., IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ANY SUCH CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM WILL BE ARBITRATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, AND WILL NOT BE CONSOLIDATED IN ANY ARBITRATION WITH ANY CLAIM OR CONTROVERSY OF ANY OTHER PARTY. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN THE COUNTY OF SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF.
11. Accessibility of Official Rules: A copy of the Official Rules is available via www.uber.com/blog/uber-one-sb-sweepstakes-for-couriers. Where required by law, Uber will provide the name of Winner(s) of a Sweepstakes to those who request it. For the names of Winner: (i) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked to Uber, LLC, 1515 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94158, Attn: Winner List; and (ii) write the name of the Sweepstakes on the lower left hand corner of the envelope. All requests for the names of the Winner must be received within two (2) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
12. Sponsored and Administered by: Sweepstakes subject to these Official Rules are solely sponsored and administered by Uber, LLC., 1515 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94158 (“Sponsor”).