You could make extra money where it’s busiest
To better reflect expected trip requests, we’re introducing different values for Consecutive Trips. Now, you’ll see different dollar amounts for different zones. The busier the area, the higher the amount you could earn.
For trip #1
If you accept a trip in one zone, but end up starting your trip from a different zone, the higher amount always applies.
For trips #2 and #3
The amount you earn on your first trip will stick with you when you complete your Consecutive Trips series, no matter where your next 2 trips begin.
Frequently asked questions
- I drove through a higher promotion zone during my series. Why am I not paid that amount?
- Sometimes, I don’t get Consecutive Trips offers in my area. Why is that?
- How do I know when a Consecutive Trips promotion is available?
- How do I start a Consecutive Trips series?
- Where can I see how much I’ve earned from Consecutive Trips?
- Do I have to complete the trip series within a certain time period?
- Will trips that count toward Consecutive Trips also count toward an existing Quest promotion?
- Can I complete multiple series of Consecutive Trips and get paid for each series?
Back to basics: why Consecutive Trips?
A Consecutive Trips promotion may be offered based on anticipated rider demand. That’s why if you drive during busy hours, there could be more of these promotions available—and the more Consecutive Trips you complete, the more money you will make.