Introducing Grants for Growth, in partnership with Visa and the Local Initiatives Support Corporation, we will provide $10K grants to 100 businesses affected by COVID, natural disasters, and other unexpected events. These grants can go toward payroll, vendor payments, rent, upgrading technology infrastructure, and more. Applying is quick and easy. Get started today.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Restaurants or food entrepreneurs not affiliated with a national brand, with fewer than five locations
- A grant recipient must be an active Uber Eats network partner as of January 2021 (verified by Uber), with a minimum of five completed orders
- Must have 50 or fewer employees per location
- Must have annual gross revenues in 2019 or less than $3 million per location
- Weighted preference for Women-owned, Veteran-owned, LGTBQIA, and other diverse-owned enterprises (such as Black, Asian, Indigenous, LatinX, etc.)
- Restaurants in the following markets: Boston, Philadelphia, Bay Area, NYC metro/North Jersey suburbs, Los Angeles, Miami, Washington DC, Chicago, Atlanta and Detroit
Full information on how to apply here.
Relief for today, resources for tomorrow.