We consider it a privilege when you invite us to play a small part in your business’s growth, so we’re focused on building a product experience that makes every aspect of our relationship worth it for you.
When it comes to creating this experience, your feedback is the most valuable input we have. Every business has a slightly different set of goals when they choose to partner with Uber Eats—whether it’s driving incremental customer demand, increasing sales, creating operational efficiencies, or a combination of all 3. Our job is to ensure that you have the tools you need to reach your version of success.
Today we’re launching a new blog series, Built Your Way, to highlight the latest Uber Eats features you can use to take your business further. In this first post, we’ll cover updates that provide you with easier ways to reach and engage with your customers, greater control over your finances, and options for streamlining your technology.
Explore new ways to grow your business on your terms using Uber Eats.
“Our approach is that we just listen. We develop our road map by understanding your business and the channels you need to grow. Tell us what you need and that’s what we’ll build.”
Yadavan Mahendraraj, Head of Merchant Operations – US & Canada, Uber Eats
Market your business
Your business has a product that customers would be lucky to get their hands on; the trick is getting their attention in a crowded marketplace. With easy-to-use marketing tools built into the Uber Eats platform, you can get your business noticed in the feed, increase your sales, and keep customers coming back. Set up your first campaign in a flash with the following new enhancement:
- One-step ad campaign creation: Take the guesswork out of launching your first ad campaign. Instead of manually adding information to all the required fields, you can use our recommendations for your target audience, budget, and bid method based on what we know about your business. Simply confirm or adjust with a click before going live.
Watch this short demo video to see how to launch an ad campaign in Uber Eats Manager.
“Creating and managing ad campaigns can be time-consuming, especially when you’re already busy running a business. Now with one step, you can create campaigns and see results quickly. The new functionality is designed to make marketing easier and even more effective.”
Ziwei Liu, Senior Product Manager, Uber Eats Ads
Engage with your customers
Responding to reviews is a great way to show customers that you’re invested in their service experience, but it can be a time-consuming process. The revamped review response feature will help lighten this load:
- Automated review responses: Using our customer communication tool, you can now create custom response templates that populate based on attributes like star rating, average order size, and whether the customer is new or returning. Give your customers TLC and get time back to run your business.
Control your finances
You deserve transparency when it comes to your hard-earned money from off-premises orders and the power to make corrections if errors occur. We’re excited to launch 2 updates to Uber Eats Manager that give you even more control over your earnings as you review your dashboard:
- Order error adjustments: No need to call our support center if you see a refund request from an order error you don’t agree with. Now you can file a ticket directly in your Uber Eats Manager dashboard and track its end-to-end progress so that you can have time back to juggle the rest of your to-do list.
- Payments experience: Get more visibility into your earnings with a new granular breakdown of your sales, taxes, and fees. Also, customize your financial snapshot for any date range you choose using the improved calendar tool. This can help with sales reconciliation and bank payouts.
Streamline your technology
Bouncing between various ordering interfaces can feel cumbersome. To reduce clutter, we offer our partners point-of-sale (POS) integration so you can take advantage of Uber Eats delivery using your current technology. Our latest update allows businesses to sign up and onboard to Uber Eats directly from their existing POS system:
- POS self-signup: If you’re a merchant using Toast POS and you’re considering adding Uber Eats for delivery, our new product allows you to sign up directly using Toast Shop in your back-end portal. Select a partnership plan from Uber Eats that works for you, add your banking and tax information, and start taking orders once your Toast setup is complete. Stay tuned if you aren’t using Toast—we’re planning to roll out this feature with more POS providers in the coming months.
“The POS signup process with Uber Eats used to be time-consuming and repetitive. Our new integration has simplified this process to just a few clicks, allowing you to complete the setup in minutes and have more time to focus on the things that are most important to you.”
Shabbir Ahmed, Product Operations Manager, Uber Eats
Grow your way. We’re just here to help.
Experiment with these new features and keep us honest about their impact. Our products only work if they work for you. If you identify a new need, reach out to email@example.com and let us know. We’ll work on building something—together.
If you’re already working with Uber Eats, tap into these new features by heading to Uber Eats Manager >
Take it a step further by accessing tips, tricks, and best practices for making Uber Eats work for you in Merchant Academy >
And if you’re new to Uber Eats, get started today >