All Greenlight Hubs will be temporarily closed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
You can get help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in the app. To get help, tap your profile picture in your Uber Driver app, select Help, then select where we can help.
When driving at HPN, Learn how to receive these trip requests and cash in on the action.
Per airport regulations, drivers must adhere to the terms below.
- All ride dropoffs must occur at the Departures terminals
- All ride pickups must occur at the Arrivals terminals
It's easy to receive trip requests from riders leaving the airport. Here are some pro tips on navigating your pickups.
- Once you receive a request, accept it and pick up your rider at the Arrivals terminals at the airport
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider to confirm their exact location
- Obey all traffic laws. Do not park or idle in a no-standing zone.
How drop off requests work
Uber is a smart option for travelers heading to the airport. At the airport, you can simply drop off riders at their requested terminal.
Restrictions on driving: You may drop off riders within New York City if the trip starts outside of New York City. You will not receive requests for rides within New York City.