When driving at HPN, Learn how to receive these trip requests and cash in on the action.
Per airport regulations, drivers must adhere to the terms below.
- All ride dropoffs must occur at the Departures terminals
- All ride pickups must occur at the Arrivals terminals
It's easy to receive trip requests from riders leaving the airport. Here are some pro tips on navigating your pickups.
- Once you receive a request, accept it and pick up your rider at the Arrivals terminals at the airport
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider to confirm their exact location
- Obey all traffic laws. Do not park or idle in a no-standing zone.
How drop off requests work
Uber is a smart option for travelers heading to the airport. At the airport, you can simply drop off riders at their requested terminal.
Restrictions on driving: You may drop off riders within New York City if the trip starts outside of New York City. You will not receive requests for rides within New York City.