Two years ago, we started delivering fresh California cuisine as part of an experiment we called, UberFRESH. Thanks to the support of talented local chefs and restaurant partners across the state – not to mention serious food love from fellow Californians, that experiment has grown into a whole new offering from Uber, UberEATS.
California is home to some of the most diverse dishes and food concepts. From farm-to-table pop-ups and family-owned restaurants, to California burritos and sourdough bread bowls, more of the Golden State restaurants and dishes we love are all just a tap away.
Beginning today, we’re delivering more of the food you love throughout California. Now UberEATS is available in the East Bay, throughout Los Angeles, and San Diego. With menus from hundreds of local hot spots like Zachary’s Pizza, Kreation Organic, and Green Acre available for delivery all day – getting great food from your favorite restaurants is now easier than ever.
How to order:
- Download the app or head to ubereats.com
- Tell us where to deliver– Add your home, work, or any other address you’d like
- Browse local restaurants- Search for your favorite spot or try something new
- Check out with a tap– Pay with your card already on file and enjoy delivery for a limited time
- Track your order– Watch as your order is prepared, picked up, and delivered right to your door
UberEATS gives California eaters, restaurants, and delivery partners more options. Hundreds of restaurants throughout the state can tap into the Uber delivery network to expand their businesses and reach a new network of potential customers. And delivery partners have access to even more flexible earning opportunities.
California, we want you to be able to eat what you want, when you want. Whether you’re at the beach, exploring downtown, or coordinating dinner from your desk – download the UberEATS app or visit ubereats.com, find what you’re craving, and we’ll handle the rest.