We’ve been cooking up something new – an app that makes getting great food as easy as requesting a ride. It’s our new food delivery service, and it’s called UberEATS!
Miami couldn’t be a better place for us to bring UberEATS with over 100 of the best local restaurants in the city partnering with Uber to deliver their food to you faster, and more reliably than ever before.
Starting today at 8 am, Miami can download the UberEATS app on iOS and Android or go online to ubereats.com – to choose from hundreds of dishes from the finest restaurants in town, including The Salty Donut, Wynwood Kitchen + Bar and DIRT — and have it delivered right to their door.
The best part? For a limited time, we’re offering free delivery on all orders in the Miami area.
How to order:
- Download the app or head to ubereats.com
- Tell us where to deliver – add your home, work, or any other address you’d like
- Browse local restaurants – search for your favorite local spot or try something new
- Check out with a tap – pay with your card already on file and enjoy free delivery for a limited time
- Track your order – watch as your order is prepared, picked up, and delivered right to your door
UberEATS gives Miami eaters, restaurant partners, and delivery partners more options. Hundreds of restaurants can tap into the Uber delivery network to expand their businesses and reach a new network of potential customers. And delivery partners have access to even more flexible earning opportunities.
Miami, we want you to be able to eat what you want, when you want. Whether you’re at the beach, exploring downtown, or coordinating dinner from your desk – download the UberEATS app or visit ubereats.com, find what you’re craving, and we’ll handle the rest.