ICN regulations for Uber partners
Per ICN regulations, drivers must adhere to the terms below. Failure to do so may result in a citation. Please note that Uber will not pay for citations.
- The Uber trade dress must always be displayed in your windshield
- When on airport property, the Uber Driver App must be open at all times
- Vehicles must stay in designated area according to vehicle type (e.g. taxi)
To receive a trip request at ICN, you must enter the dedicated staging lot. There you will be placed in line to receive a pickup request from the airport. While staying in the dedicated area, keep your Uber driver app online or you will be replaced from the queue.
Here’s how it works:
- Drive into the dedicated staging area
- You’ll be placed in line for the next pickup: pickups work on a first-in, first-out basis
- Once you receive a request, accept it and pickup your rider at the designated location:
- T1: Black - Gate 14 on arrival level, International Taxi - 4C
- T2: Black - Gate 6 on arrival level, International Taxi - 1C
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider to confirm their exact location
Uber is a smart option for travelers heading to their airport. Simply drop-off riders at their requested terminal on the departures level.
Uber staging lot at ICN
Uber partners may wait for ride requests at the designated staging lot only. You will not receive an airport request outside of this lot.
- The lot is "first in, first out"; upon entering the staging line, you will be placed in line for the next trip request
- If you leave the staging lot or turn off your app, you will be placed at the back of the line