- Driver cancellations: Trip cancellations can take away from the great Uber experience that both riders and driver-partners expect. Please remember that driver-partners who improperly use the app and intentionally disrupt the service, including excessively canceling rides or asking riders to cancel rides, may lose the ability to receive trip requests to and from the airport through the Uber Driver app.
- Ground transportation and airport security staff: Airport rules are as important as traffic rules. Airports expect driver-partners to follow the instructions of the airport staff.
Pickups at the airport
It’s easy to receive trip requests from riders leaving the airport. Based on feedback from GTF please be mindful of:
- Waiting in the areas in and around airport grounds, but avoid loitering at the terminal curb
- Respecting the waiting areas of taxi or shuttle operators
- Meeting your rider in their selected pickup location
- If the airport is crowded, consider contacting your rider using the Uber driver app to confirm their exact location
Dropoffs at the airport
At GTF, riders can be dropped off at the departures drive.
العربيةбългарски езикবাংলাČeštinaDanskDeutschελληνικάEnglishEspañol (Internacional)Español (España)Eesti KeelSuomiFrançais (Canada)Français (France)עבריתहिन्दीHrvatskiMagyarItaliano日本語ಕನ್ನಡ한국어LietuviųमराठीNorsk BokmålNederlandsPolskiPortuguês (Brasil)Português (Portugal)RomânăPусскийසිංහලSlovenčinaSlovenščinaSvenskaKiswahiliதமிழ்తెలుగుTürkçeукраїнська моваاردو简体中文香港中文版繁體中文
Select your preferred language