A smarter way to travel
Request a ride around the world
Tap a button and get airport transportation at more than 500 major hubs.
Get around like a local
Let the app and your driver handle the details, so you don’t have to navigate an unfamiliar city.
Feel at home with Uber
Find your favorite features, including real-time pricing and cash-free payment, even if you’re in a new place.
How to get a ride from Adelaide Airport
Find your pickup location
Exit the terminal on the Arrivals level and head to the left of the multi-level car park, across the forecourt.
Check the app for details
Once you’ve requested a ride, you’ll receive directions through the app. You can also look for signs at ADL that point to the designated Ride Share pickup area.
Meet your driver
Your driver’s name, license plate, and car color will show in the app. If you can’t find your driver, contact them through the app.
Adelaide Airport map
Pick up a local SIM card
Local SIM cards can be purchased at Newslink on Level 2 of the airport terminal.
Top questions from riders
- Can riders be picked up at Adelaide Airport using the Uber app?
Yes, riders can request a ride through the Uber app to and from Adelaide Airport.
- How much will an Uber trip to or from Adelaide Airport cost?
Uber can get you from:
- Adelaide Airport to CBD, starting at $17
- Adelaide Airport to Glenelg, starting at $18
- Adelaide Airport to Adelaide Oval, starting at $19
- Adelaide Airport to North Adelaide, starting at $19
- Adelaide Airport to Norwood, starting at $23
These are estimated fares. Actual fares vary based on time of day, pickup location, and dropoff location. Trips originating from Adelaide Airport are subject to an airport pickup fee.
- Is there an airport fee for trips requested through the Uber app?
Yes, Adelaide Airport charges a $3 access fee for Uber pickups. This fee is automatically added to your fare when you request a ride from Adelaide Airport.
- Where do I meet my driver for a pickup at Adelaide Airport?
Adelaide Airport requires that Uber pickups begin at the designated Ride Share pickup area, which is located outside of the terminal on the Arrivals level, across the forecourt and to the left of the car park building.
Adelaide Airport visitor information
Adelaide Airport (ADL) is the 5th-busiest airport in Australia. It is just over a 15-minute drive south of the city center.
Adelaide Airport terminals
Adelaide Airport is a single-terminal airport.
Adelaide Domestic Terminal
Adelaide Airport serves the following airlines:
- Air New Zealand
- Air South
- Cathay Pacific
- China Southern
- Regional Express
- Virgin Australia
Adelaide Airport lounges
Adelaide Airport hosts 3 airline lounges:
- The Qantas Club is located on Level 2, across from Gate 21
- The REX Lounge is in the domestic departures area, near Gate 10
- Virgin Australia Lounge is located on Level 2
Things to do at Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport features a variety of dining options, duty-free facilities, shops, and leisure areas for passengers.
Currency exchange at Adelaide Airport
Foreign currency can be exchanged at the 4 Travelex stores located in Adelaide Airport:
- Level 2, Shop 1
- Level 2, Shop 16B, international departures
- Level 0, Shop 2
- Level 0, international arrivals hall
Hotels near Adelaide Airport
Whether you have a layover or an overnight flight delay, or you need a place to stay for a visit near ADL, there are multiple hotels and accommodation options nearby.
Find more information about Adelaide Airport here.