English | Українська
We’re partnering with Mastercard to bring you a chance to win a tickets to UEFA Champions League Final 2018 and other valuable prizes!
How it works
- Confirm your participation by clicking on “Apply promo” or enter promo code “MCUACL” in “Payment” section in your app
- Take 3 trips paid with Mastercard in Ukraine by May 19
- Hold the date in your calendar and wait for results!
- 3 grand winners will receive a pair of tickets to the UEFA Champions League Final 2018 on May 26th 2018
- 200 winners will be rewarded with football fan packages (backpack, football cap, UEFA branded scarf)
- Qualifying period: May 7 to May 19
- Winners announced: May 21
*Tickets and football fan packages are courtesy of Mastercard, the official sponsor of the UEFA Champions League Final 2018. Terms and conditions apply.
In partnership with Mastercard:
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Win a pair of tickets to the Champions League Final with Uber & Mastercard
Take 3 trips with Uber & Mastercard and win tickets to Champions League final
- Customer and organizer of the promotion (hereinafter – the Promotion)
1.1. The customer of the Promotion is Mastercard Europe SA (hereinafter — the Customer), registered address: 198a, Chaussée de Tervuren, 1410 Waterloo, Belgium, through its Representative Office in Ukraine, located at the office 404a, 17/52, Bohdana Khmelnytskoho Str., Kyiv, 01030, Ukraine.
1.2. The organizer of the Promotion is SMARTLINE Group, s.r.o. (hereinafter — the Organizer), with its registered office at 619/3, Cherchanska Str., Prague 4 — KrZ, 14000, the Czech Republic.
1.3. The partner of the Promotion is Uber B.V. of Meester Treublaan 7, 1097 DP Amsterdam, Netherlands
1.4. For the Promotion, the Customer, the Partner and / or the Organizer have the right to involve third parties.
1.5 The Organizers submit the public promise specified in the Regulations and is solely responsible for conducting the Competition.
Terms and Conditions
1.The “Win a pair of tickets to the Champions League Final with Uber & Mastercard” prize draw (the “Prize Draw“) is open to all UA residents aged 18 years or over who are able to make payments on their Uber accounts using a Mastercard®, except employees of the Customer, the Organizer and the Partner, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
2. The opening time and date for entries to the Prize Draw is 00:01 on 7 May 2018, and the closing time and date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 19 May 2018 (the “Prize Draw Period”). Entries received after the end of the Prize Draw Period will not be counted. The Promotion is conducted on the territory of Ukraine, namely Kyiv, Lviv, Odessa, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Zaporizhia and Vinnytsia.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must:
- have an active Uber account;
- enter the code MCUACL into the promotions section of the Uber app before taking 3 trips during the Prize Draw Period;
- make payment for those trips through the Uber app using a Mastercard®
- The Partner accept no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure.
- There are three (3) Main prizes in the form of pair of Category 2 tickets to the UEFA Champions League final in Kyiv and thirty (30) free trips with Uber and there will be three (3) Main winners. There are two hundred (200) prizes in the form of football fan package (backpack, football cap, UEFA branded scarf) and there will be two hundred (200) prizes winners. The winners will be chosen by a random draw performed by a computer process on 21 May 2018 (“Draw Date“). The total amount of Prizes is limited and specified in cl. 5 of the Rules. The Organizer’s responsibility is limited by the cost of promotion Prizes according to the Rules.
- The 3 Main winners will each receive 2 x tickets to UEFA Champions League Final in Kyiv on May 26th 2018 and thirty (30) free trips with Uber (the “Main Prize”).
- The winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details linked to their Uber account), and will receive further details of how they will receive the Prize, before 12pm on 25th May.
- The winners must respond to the notification to claim the Prize within twenty-four (24) hours. Failure to do this will result in the Prize being forfeited and the Organizer may at their absolute discretion award the Prize to another winner selected in accordance with the process described above, or dispose of the Prize at is discretion without liability to the winner. Presenting of the promotional Prizes / Main Prizes is provided by the Organizer. The Organizer is completely responsible for charging and deduction of taxes on Prizes according to the current Ukrainian legislation.
- The Prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Organizer reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative Prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoters’ control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Organizer regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoters reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Organizer and the Partner reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Organizer, their agents will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Organizer, their agents or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Any liability of the Organizer arising in connection with the Promotion shall be several and Uber accepts no joint and several liability in connection with the Promotion.
- It is a condition of entry that the winner and their guests companions agree to take part in publicity accompanying or resulting from the promotion without further recompense.
- Personal data supplied during the course of the Prize Draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
- The winner and their guests must be aged 18 or over.
- Sale, transfer or exchange of any part of any of the Prize package is strictly prohibited. The Organizer reserves the right to withdraw or make void any and all Prize elements if this term is not complied with.
- The winner and their guests must abide by the terms and conditions of the tickets which form part of the Prize. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions may result in refused entry to the UEFA Champions League match, or the ticket holders being required to leave the event.
- Except where prohibited by law, participants agree that any dispute, conflict or controversy, howsoever arising out of or broadly in connection with or relating to the Prize Draw or the Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and shall be first mandatorily submitted to settlement proceedings under the International Chamber of Commerce Mediation Rules (ICC Mediation Rules). If the said dispute has not been settled within 60 (sixty) days after a request for Mediation has been submitted under the said ICC Mediation Rules, such dispute shall be exclusively and finally resolved by arbitration under the Rules of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC Arbitration Rules). The ICC Rules’ Emergency Arbitrator provisions are excluded. The dispute shall be resolved by one arbitrator to be appointed in accordance with the ICC Rules. The place of arbitration shall be Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The language of the arbitration shall be English.
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these terms and conditions, or the rights and obligations of you and the Organizer or their affiliates in connection with the Prize Draw or the Prize (whether contractual or non-contractual), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.