UA | EN
When you request a ride, you can choose card or cash payment, but there are good reasons why most riders prefer a cashless payment.
Advantages of paying for your rides with credit card:
- Save changes: When you pay with a cash the driver may not always find a change, while with a card payment the specific amount specified on a check for a ride is charged from your card.
- Save time: After arriving to your destination, everything you have to do is to get out of the car, since the cost for the trip is automatically charged from your card.
- Safety: You can travel without carrying money around.
How to add a credit or debit card into my Uber account?
- Open app menu in the upper left corner of the screen;
- Select “PAYMENT” section and click “Add payment method”;
- Add your credit card details;
- Select the country where your card is issued and click “Save”;
- Done, now your credit card has been successfully added in the app!
- Can I add more than one card? Absolutely! You can add as many cards as you’d like.
- What cards do we accept? We accept all major credit cards issued by Mastercard, Visa and American Express.
PS: Do not pay cash for non-cash trips
Still got questions? Contact to us via Help section in the Menu in your Uber app.
*The insights in this text are provided based on User payment method analysis conducted at 28th Sep 2017 by Uber.