Life doesn’t happen in a straight line. It moves in every possible direction—up, down, sideways, backward. Each twist and turn brings a new challenge and experience. Sometimes everything goes exactly to plan but sometimes things get messy. That’s why we’ve created the transportation app that moves with you. A reliable, convenient, and affordable way to get a hold of any situation. So no matter which direction life takes you, you can request a pick up. The only question for you is ‘Where to?’.
Check the map to see all cities we’re currently operating in at one glance.
Estimate your fare*
*Price shown is an estimate only based on the time and distance travelled in an uberX and does not take into account fixed prices, discounts or other offers. Actual fare may vary due to date, time, traffic and other factors. Please check your fare estimate here.
- Where in The Netherlands can I request an Uber?
- What does an Uber cost?
- How much cheaper is Uber compared to a taxi?
- How does Surge Pricing at Uber works?
- I tried to take an Uber but it said 'No cars available'. What should I do?
- What if I requested an Uber in the ‘red zone’ but there were no cars available?
- I live in an ‘orange zone’. Can I still request an Uber?
- Looking at the map above, I see that Uber is not available in my neighbourhood. What’s next?
- Does Uber provide childseats?
- From what age can I request an Uber?
- How does share your ETA work?
- How do I enter Multiple Destinations to a trip?
- Can I add Multiple Destinations to a trip that already started?