We’re joining the effort to vaccinate as many people as possible, which is why we’ve extended our offer to cover £15 off trips to or from any of the below forty-two mass-vaccination centres.
Trips must start or end at one of the mass-vaccination centres below, and are subject to availability. The promo codes for each hub are as follows:
- Robertson House (Hertfordshire & West Essex)
- The Lodge (Mid & South Essex)
- Peterborough City Care Centre (Cambridgeshire & Peterborough)
- Unit 30, Grafton Centre (Cambridge & Peterborough)
- Harlow Sports Centre (Hertfordshire & West Essex)
- Redgrave Children’s Centre (Bedfordshire, Luton & Milton Keynes)
- Excel Centre (London Nightingale)
- Network House, Wembley (North West London)
- Hawks Road Health Clinic (Kingston, London)
- Centre for Life (North East & North Cumbria)
- Askham Bar (Humber Coast & Vale)
- FlyDSA Arena (South Yorkshire & Bassetlaw)
- Spectrum Community Health CIC (West Yorkshire & Harrogate)
- Sunderland Nightingale (Cumbria & North East)
- Etihad Tennis and Football Centre (Manchester)
- St Helens Rugby Ground (Cheshire & Merseyside)
- The Crypt, Blackburn Cathedral (Healthier Lancashire & South Cumbria)
- Blackpool Winter Gardens (Healthier Lancashire & South Cumbria)
- Epsom Downs Racecourse (Surrey)
- Hornsey Central Neighbourhood Health Centre (North London)
- Westfield Stratford City (East London)
- The Francis Crick Institute (London)
- Salt Hill Activity Centre (Frimley)
- Brighton Centre (Sussex & East Surrey)
- Southampton CCG Offices (Hampshire & the Isle of Wight)
- Edinburgh International Conference Centre (Scotland)
- Ashton Gate Stadium (Bristol)
- Bournemouth International Centre (Dorset)
- The Showground (Somerset)
- Bath Racecourse (Bath)
- NHS Louisa Jordan (Glasgow)
- Cardiff and Vale Therapy Centre (Cardiff)
- Millennium Point (Birmingham)
- Princess Royal Sports Arena (Lincolnshire)
- Black Country Living Museum (The Black Country & West Birmingham)
- Peepul Centre (Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland)
- Stoneleigh Park Agricultural Centre (Coventry & Warwickshire)
- Derby Arena (Derbyshire)
- Artrix Centre (Herefordshire & Worcestershire)
- Royal Pavilion (Northamptonshire)
- Wickes (Nottingham & Nottinghamshire)
- Telford International Centre (Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin)
- Daniel Platts Business Park (Staffordshire & Stoke on Trent)
Share this offer with someone close to you, or book on their behalf.
In addition to this, we are working with Age UK to identify areas within its network of local charities where free round trips can be covered by Uber, to help some of the most vulnerable people travel to their vaccination appointments.
How to claim your trip
Things to know
- You will be able to claim your trip between Monday, January 18 and February 28, 2021.
- The promotion is only valid for the first 4000 riders per promo code.
- Uber will pay the trip fare up to £15. If you go over, you will be charged the difference. The promotion will be visible in the upfront price shown.
- Trips must start or end at one of the 42 mass-vaccination centres listed above.
- The offer will be valid for up to one £15 trip per person.
- The promo codes will cease working at 23.55 on 28 February 2021.
Terms and conditions can be found here.
Uber Medics – NHS
Don’t forget, if you are an NHS worker, you have access to up to 25% off all trips with Uber Medics.
Tips for safe riding
We are especially thankful to drivers whose efforts are essential to keeping the country moving during this challenging time. We ask that you please keep your driver’s wellbeing in mind by:
- Wearing face coverings or masks at all times, as legally required (unless you are exempt)
- Washing your hands (or using hand sanitiser) before entering the vehicle
- Giving your driver space by sitting in the back seat on the left-hand side of the vehicle (exemptions apply)
- Covering your mouth or nose if you cough or sneeze (please take any used tissues with you)
- Opening the window to improve ventilation
Drivers have been given the same reminders to ensure trips with Uber are as safe as possible. Uber is also providing drivers with free hygiene kits, which include face coverings, hand sanitisers, and cleaning material. Drivers are asked to disinfect their cars between trips, paying special attention to frequently touched areas like car door handles and seat belts.
- Where can I redeem the offer in the Uber app?
- Can I use this promotion to get a vaccination at my GP or another location outside of the 42 mass-vaccination hubs?
- Can I use this promotion for a trip to and from the vaccination hub?
- Can I use the Uber rides with Uber Medics or any other promotions?
- Are any trips not included?
- How do driver earnings work when this promotion is applied?
- What happens if I need to request a refund for my trip?
- What if I need further support?
- Is it safe for me to take a trip using Uber during the COVID-19 crisis?
- Do you have concerns around the effectiveness of the vaccines and whether they are safe?