You have a great business idea, want to speak to a top investor, but don’t know how? Worry no more. We’ve partnered with Atomico, EQT, Seedcamp, and other leaders in the tech industry to create a unique pitch opportunity at a tap of a button.
On Friday, June 3, between 11am – 3pm, selected participants in London will be able to request an UberPITCH ride with an investor waiting for you in the car. Entrepreneurs will be given 10 minutes to pitch their startup idea and then 10 minutes of invaluable feedback.
Have Europe’s next big idea? Request UberPITCH and pitch an investor while you ride.
Here’s how it works:
- If your idea is selected, a promocode will be shared with you on Thursday, June 2, allowing you to unlock the UberPITCH view on the Uber app.
- On Friday, June 3, between 11am and 3pm, request UberPITCH for the chance to pitch your idea to an investor.
- If you don’t secure a pitch on your first attempt, keep trying! Demand will be high.
- All UberPITCH rides are FREE and will start and end at your pickup location.
- Only users whose ideas are selected will receive a promo code.
- Partners include EQT Ventures, Atomico, Seedcamp, Elevate.VC, Hoxton Ventures, Flight Ventures, Backed, and other tech industry leaders.
The very best from across Europe will also get the chance to travel to Berlin to meet Uber’s CEO Travis Kalanick.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH:
Terms and Conditions here.