Thank you in advance for helping us create a short film to say thanks to all the drivers who made our free NHS trips possible. We know how precious your time is, so we really appreciate it.
There are two easy ways to share your personalised messages of gratitude:
- Tell us, in no more than 15 seconds, about the last journey you took with Uber and how your driver made a difference to your day.
- Or, you can film a 5 second video thanking your driver by name, which you can find in the ‘Your Trips’ section of your app.
If you’d like to thank more than one driver, share a couple of different stories, or even both, you are more than welcome to do so.
Once you’ve filmed your clips, please send them to us at ThankYou@uber.com by 2pm on Tuesday 5th May 2020.
If you’re looking for a little direction when it comes to filming, check out our tips below:
- You’ll look your best if you shoot with a light source in front of you, not behind you.
- Please make sure to shoot in portrait, not landscape – by that we mean hold your phone upright, not sideways.
- Try to minimise any background noise if possible, so remember to turn your TV, radio, or wireless speaker off.
- For copyright reasons, please check that there aren’t any clearly identifiable brands, logos, photographs or artworks in view.
For further guidance and inspiration, see our examples below:
An introduction from Eugenie:
Thank you driver example | Tell the story:
Thank you driver example | Mention your driver’s name:
We’d like to thank you again for taking the time and effort to share your videos with us. We can’t wait to start sharing them with drivers!
The Uber Team