Prepay for your upcoming trips with Uber Cash, a simple way to pay for trips.
Why use Uber Cash?
- Plan ahead
Uber Cash lets you select an amount to pre-pay for your upcoming rides and orders.
Uber Cash helps you plan ahead and prepay for your upcoming Uber purchases. This way, you have an easy payments experience.
2. No expiration dates
Uber Cash never expires. Use them for all trips.
How to use Uber Cash:
- Open the Uber app menu and tap Payment
- Tap Add Funds and select an amount to add to your Uber Cash balance
- Select your payment method, then tap Purchase
Uber Cash will be applied automatically to your next ride unless you’re using a business profile. To turn off Uber Cash, tap your payment method after entering your destination and turn off the uber cash toggle.
Opt for auto-refill when using debit / cards to top up Uber Cash. Auto-refill adds your pre-selected amount whenever your balance drops below the threshold you select.
Change made easy
Cash Change as Credit will enable you to apply your cash change to top up your Uber Cash balance.
Top questions from riders:
- What can I use Uber Cash to pay for?
Uber Cash can be used to pay for rides in Egypt
- How can I add funds to Uber Cash?
You can use any saved payment method, including Fawry and more.
- Besides adding funds myself, are there other ways to receive Uber Cash?
Yes, you can receive Uber Cash through vouchers*, promo codes issued by Uber or by topping up at the end of a trip using your change from cash trips.
*Subject to applicable T&Cs
- What’s the difference between using Uber Cash and paying for trips and other services with a credit card?
Uber Cash is an alternative payment method to credit and debit cards saved in your Uber Wallet. You will have access to these payment methods as well as Uber Cash meaning you have more payment options. Payments available differ by market. Uber does not charge any fees for using Uber Cash.
- Can I use my Uber Cash balance in other countries?
You can only use your Uber Cash balance in the country where it was purchased.
*Visit the Payment menu in the Uber app to change your refill settings or turn off auto-refill anytime.
2. By purchasing Uber Cash you consent to sharing transaction data with our processing partner Fawry. Click here for Fawry policy and terms.
Posted by Hana Hashem
Innovative Recommendation Applications Using Two Tower Embeddings at Uber
The Transformative Power of Generative AI in Software Development: Lessons from Uber’s Tech-Wide Hackathon
Dynamic Executor Core Resizing in Spark
Evolution of Data Lifecycle Management at Uber