Who wants to be a MIllion-Air? Everyone. Life is just that little bit sweeter when you’re points rich, so you can make the most of flying high.
That’s why every week this month, Uber and Qantas are giving away one million Qantas Points to one lucky rider, giving them the chance to travel like a Million-Air.
To enter, simply link your Qantas Frequent Flyer and Uber accounts, complete a trip to or from any eligible Australian airport between Saturday 1 September and Friday 28 September, 2018.
What would you do with one million Qantas points? It’s time to start your wishlist.
Your Million-Air wishlist:
- First date in Honolulu
- Surprise a mate in London
- Book the whole row, cos you like to stretch out?
Here’s how to enter:
- Link your accounts here.
- Complete a trip to or from any eligible airport in Australia between Saturday September 1 and Friday September 28 2018.
Don’t forget, the more you ride, the more chances you have to win. Each completed trip will serve as an entry into the competition.
Winners will be notified by email and phone on Monday 10, 17, 24 of September and Tuesday 2 October.
- How do I link my Qantas Frequent Flyer and Uber account?
- Which trips are eligible?
- Are any rides excluded from this competition?
- How do I know if I have linked my accounts?
- If I book my ride via the Qantas app will I still go in the draw to win?
- What happens if I link my Qantas Frequent Flyer and Uber accounts after I complete an airport trip?
- How will I know if I have entered into the competition?