Uber Early Pay (C2FO)
Uber Early Pay
Welcome to Uber’s Early Pay program in collaboration with C2FO, the first working capital market in the world. At Uber, we are committed to providing flexible payment options to our suppliers that will optimize cash flow at a rate that is favorable for both parties.
Click below to learn more about our early payment program:
- What is Uber Early Pay (C2FO)?
The Uber Early Pay program offers our suppliers the flexible option to have their approved invoices paid earlier than the standard invoice payment terms in exchange of a discount. For more information about this program and our partnership with C2FO, please visit https://uber.c2fo.com/uber
- What are the benefits of Uber Early Pay (C2FO)?
- Easy to use and secure platform.
- Working capital funding option at competitive rates.
- Bring in capital to meet seasonal demand.
- Control financial metrics during key reporting periods. Zero fees. You only pay for the discount you offer for early payment.
- How does Uber Early Pay (C2FO) work?
Once your invoice has been approved, you will see it available for discount in your C2FO account. From there you will be able to choose which invoices you would like to accelerate while offering a discount in exchange of the early payment. Once the early payment request has been accepted, you will receive payment directly from Uber, just like you do today.....but earlier.
- How do I enroll to Uber Early Pay (C2FO)?
Your account can be activated by visiting https://uber.c2fo.com/uber. Once your account has been activated, a C2FO representative will follow up with you to answer questions and help you get started with the platform.
- Where is Uber Early Pay Available?
The Uber Early Pay program is currently available in the following countries:
- North America: US & Canada
- LATAM: Brazil
- EMEA: Netherlands, UK, France, and Ireland
- APAC: Japan