Uber Early Pay
Uber Early Pay
Welcome to Uber Early Pay program. At Uber, we are committed to providing new payment options to our suppliers that will optimize cash flow at a rate that is favorable for both parties.
Click below to learn more about our early payment program:
- What is Uber Early Pay?
The Uber Early Pay program offers our suppliers the accelerated payment option to have their approved invoices paid earlier than the standard invoice payment terms in exchange of a discount. For more information about this program please visit http://usuppliers.uber.com/
- What are the benefits of Uber Early Pay?
- Easy to use and secure platform.
- Working capital funding option at competitive rates.
- Bring in capital to meet seasonal demand.
- Control financial metrics during key reporting periods.
- How does Uber Early Pay work?
Once your invoice is approved, you will see it eligible for discount in your uSupplier account. At this stage, you can choose which invoices you wish to accelerate and set a desired payment date, in exchange for an early payment discount. You will receive an email with the details of your request once the early payment is accepted. The payment will be processed directly by Uber on the agreed payment date.
We offer three different early payment options:
- Acceleration of payment in the same month. A discount of 0.05% will be applied to each day accelerated.
- Acceleration of payment between months. A discount of 0.10% will be applied to each day accelerated.
- Acceleration of payment between quarters. A discount of 0.15% will be applied to each day accelerated.
- How do I enroll to Uber Early Pay?
Your account can be activated by visiting http://usuppliers.uber.com/. Immediately after your uSupplier account is active, you will be eligible to accelerate your invoices. For more information about this tool functionality you can visit our uSupplier Playbook: Step by step navigation of uSupplier for additional guidance.
- Where is Uber Early Pay Available?
The Uber Early Pay program is currently available in the following countries:
- North America: US
- North America: Canada
- LATAM: Brazil
- EMEA: Netherlands, UK, France, and Ireland
- APAC: Japan and India