UBER AND MASTERCARD PLAY WHERE THE PROS PLAY SWEEPSTAKES
To enter, apply promo code MCGOLF2021 and use a Mastercard® on your next ride.
Uber Technologies, Inc. (“Uber” or “Sponsor”) is sponsoring the Uber and Mastercard Play Where the Pros Play Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Sweepstakes is subject to these official rules (the “Official Rules”), and by participating, you (“Entrant”) agree to be bound by them and the decisions of Uber, which are final and binding in all respects.
NO PURCHASE OR RIDE WITH UBER IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents residing within Uber’s service market areas located within the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) who are (i) Mastercard holders as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period (as defined below); (ii) the direct and intended recipients of an email invitation from Uber to participate in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) are 18 years of age or older. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Employees, officers and representatives, and the immediate family members of such employees, officers and representatives (i.e., parent, spouse, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of Uber, Mastercard International Incorporated, or their affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”) are not eligible to enter. Additionally, individuals who are employed by any local, state or federal government office or agency, elected officials and individuals listed on the OFAC Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) List are not eligible to enter or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local rules, laws, and regulations.
2. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 09:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 16, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 16, 2021 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Uber’s computer is the official timekeeping device for entry in the Sweepstakes.
3. How To Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, there are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
1) Take a trip on the Uber platform with Mastercard: Open the Uber app, enter promo code MCGOLF2021 in the “Payment” section of the app, request a ride and take an eligible trip (as defined below) using Mastercard as the method of payment to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. In order to receive an entry via this method, a trip must have been successfully completed on the Uber platform during the Sweepstakes Period and paid for using your Mastercard (an “Eligible Trip”). To enter the Sweepstakes by this method, an Uber account is required, and can be obtained at no cost at uber.com or by downloading the app from the appropriate app store. Sweepstakes entries through this method shall be valid only on rides requested and completed on the Uber platform. Taking multiple trips on the Uber platform will not increase your chances of winning.
2) Free Alternate Method of Entry Form: To enter without making a purchase, complete this https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1yT-gLuJaCsQ1g0BnOIDLQ8SEE5bjZ8dzXk66VAtHuvI/edit form and provide your complete name, phone number and valid email address associated with your Uber account to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. An Uber account is required, and can be obtained at no cost at uber.com or by downloading the app from the appropriate app store.
Limit one (1) entry per person, per email address and/or Uber account throughout the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Entries received in excess of this stated limitation will be void.
All entries must be received no later than the end of the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. When submitting an entry, Entrant is required to provide complete and truthful information. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes at Uber’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries submitted by persons who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. The use of any scripts, computer programs, robotic repetitive, macro, automatic, programmed or similar automated entry methods or agents to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person or that person’s agents. Uber will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified or void are considered “Eligible Entries.” All entries are the property of Uber and will not be acknowledged or returned.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant: (a) agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretation of these Official Rules by Uber and by the decisions of Uber, which are final and binding in all respects; (b) acknowledges compliance with these Official Rules; and (c) agrees to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
By submitting an entry into the Sweepstakes as instructed in these Official Rules, you represent and warrant that you meet and agree to the Safe Participation Requirements as set forth below:
- You and your participating guest(s) are in good health and comply with applicable height, weight, health, fitness, skill, balance, dexterity and any other requirements reasonably required in order to accept the Sweepstakes prize (as defined below).
- You and your participating guest(s) must have no known or knowable physical or mental conditions that would affect your ability to safely participate in the experience associated with the Sweepstakes prize, or that would result in your participation creating a risk of danger to yourselves or to others.
- It is your (and your participating guest(s)) responsibility to ensure that you are sufficiently healthy and fit so as to safely accept the Sweepstakes prize and participate in the experience associated with the Sweepstakes prize.
- The winner and their guest(s) must comply with all requirements and directions of the people responsible for the experience associated with the Sweepstakes prize.
3. Prizes: Fifty-three (53) total Sweepstakes prizes will be awarded to the Sweepstakes winners (defined below) as follows:
Grand Prize: Three (3) grand prize winners (each a “Grand Prize Winner”) will receive one (1) “Play Where the Pros Play” experience which will include the following:
- A customized golf experience for the Grand Prize Winner + 1 (one) guest to enjoy 2 (two) rounds (18 holes) of Golf (subject to time, date, and course availability) at a TPC (Tournament Players Club) golf course (course location limited to the fifty (50) United States and excludes any US territories) of the Grand Prize Winner’s choosing, with an onsite concierge to help cover all logistics and program management. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) up to: $1,040.00
- A 1:1 Virtual golf lesson with golf ambassador, Max Homa (exact date and time shall be designated by Uber and subject to availability). ARV up to: $6,750
- Travel: Two (2) Round-trip flights (exact airline shall be determined in Uber or their designee’s sole discretion), one (1) for Winner and one (1) guest, to depart from (and return to) the Grand Prize Winner’s local airport. ARV up to: $5,000
- Accommodations: A three (3) night stay in a 5-star hotel (hotel shall be determined in Uber or their designee’s sole discretion). Only one (1) hotel room will be provided for Winner and guest. Bedding accommodations are not guaranteed and are subject to the hotel’s availability. ARV up to: $1,500.00
- $200 in Uber Cash valid for one (1) year from date received. Uber Cash terms and conditions apply. An Uber account is required, and can be obtained at no cost at uber.com or by downloading the app from the appropriate app store. ARV: $200.00
- $300 prepaid Mastercard. ARV: $300.00
- One (1) VIP golf bag. ARV: $200
Second Prize: Fifty (50) second prize winners (each a “Second Prize Winner”) will receive $50 in Uber Cash valid for one (1) year from date received. Uber Cash terms and conditions apply. ARV: $50.00 (each).
Total aggregate ARV of the Sweepstakes prizes (collectively referred to herein as, “Prize” or “Prizes”) is up to $47,470 USD. ONLY ELEMENTS OF THE PRIZES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BEING AWARDED TO THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER AND THE SECOND PRIZE WINNER (COLLECTIVELY, REFERRED TO AS “WINNER” OR “WINNERS”). Winner is solely responsible for all incidental expenses, including ground transportation, golf equipment, meals, tips and gratuities, income and other taxes, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Winner and any participating guest will be solely responsible for any equipment including but not limited to golf clubs, necessary to participate in the experience. Uber reserves the right to deny any Winner access to any event or component of the Prize if, in Uber’s sole discretion, the Winner’s behavior or the behavior of such individual’s guest(s) is disruptive, belligerent, abusive, intended to annoy, threaten or harass, or not in the spirit of the Sweepstakes.
Winner and guest must execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of any travel documents. In the event that the Winner’s guest is under the age of eighteen (18), as of the execution date on the liability/publicity release, the parent or legal guardian of the minor must execute the liability/publicity release on the minor’s behalf; failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Prize. The Winner and guest must stay on the same itinerary. Once a travel companion is selected, s/he may not be substituted, except in Uber or their designee’s sole and absolute discretion. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Sweepstakes. Actual value of Prize will vary depending on final flight itinerary. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. A refund or cash equivalent will not be provided to Winner in the event that the actual retail value of the Prize is different than the stated ARV. No cash equivalent available and prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Uber’s sole discretion. Uber and/or any Sweepstakes Entity reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. Any portion of the Prize not accepted, or redeemed by the dates or allotted time set forth in these Official Rules, or unclaimed and/or unused by the Winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted and no additional compensation will be provided, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted. Prize redemption details shall be provided upon awarding of the Prize by Uber or their designee. Winner and guest will be escorted out of the hotel, venue, and/or any other trip aspect by Sponsor, the applicable onsite representatives, or their designated agent(s) for improper conduct and/or violation of federal, state or local laws (including, but not limited to, the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs, unlawful drug paraphernalia, and alcohol) and, in the case of any such infraction, Sponsor will have no further obligation to winner and winner and his/her guest will forfeit the balance of prize. Sweepstakes Entities will not be responsible for Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any Trip activities
Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for travel delays or cancellations. If any Prize-related activity(s) is canceled or postponed for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to either award only the balance of the prize or to award an alternate Prize of equal or greater value of the postponed/cancelled prize element in full satisfaction of the Prize award. If, for any reason whatsoever, Winner and/or guest are unable to travel or participate in the Trip after all Trip-related travel arrangements have been made, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to Winner and/or guest and no alternate winner will be selected. Prize and Prize elements may not be separated or redeemed for cash. Travel, hotel accommodation and Mastercard Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of each Winner (regardless of whether the Prize, in whole or in part, is used). If for any reason the Prize is unavailable, Uber reserves the right to modify the Sweepstakes in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. Winner agrees to comply with any additional terms and conditions applicable to the Prize. The Prize is provided “as is”; Entrants acknowledge that Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Any prizes pictured in advertising and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only. Uber or their designee may fulfill the Prize to the Winner, and Sponsor may share your information with a third party for Prize fulfillment purposes. Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a Prize or any portion thereof.
4. Winner Selection and Notification: Fifty-three (53) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing by Uber from all Eligible Entries on or about September 30, 2021. The potential winner will be notified by phone or email (at the phone number or email provided with the entry or associated with each potential winner’s Uber account), and may be required to confirm his/her email address and/or phone number. Details will follow via email.
Uber shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted and/or fails to respond to confirm his/her email address within twenty-four (24) hours (or such other time specified by Uber) from when the initial notification email is sent, or if the Prize or Prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner forfeits the Prize, and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Uber, in its sole discretion and time permitting, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a Prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded if it remains unclaimed. If any potential prize winner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prize winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. Winner Verification: The potential winner will be notified by telephone, email and/or mail (method selected in sole and absolute discretion by Sponsor). Potential winner may be required to provide proof of their eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age, residence, and identity, which may include submitting a copy of a driver’s license, passport or similar government issued identification. The potential winner will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (“Form”), and provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the prize will be awarded and for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the prize winner for the actual value of the prize received. Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited. Form must be returned within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt by potential winner. If any potential winner does not complete all forms necessary within the time given and/or in the event of non-compliance by any potential winner, such potential winner shall be disqualified and shall forfeit the prize, and all privileges otherwise due as a potential winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential winner will be selected. Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Rules, the potential winner will be declared the official winner of the Sweepstakes. Uber expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for any reason it deems necessary. Additionally, Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to make a public announcement, announcing the Winner on either the Uber website, through the Uber App, or in any manner (including, without limitation, social media (e.g., Facebook, Twitter)), which they deem appropriate.
6. Liability Release and Indemnity: THE PRIZE IS OFFERED AND PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE BY UBER OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT WILL UBER OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES ENTITY BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING LOSS OF USE, DATA, BUSINESS OR PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ENTRANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES FROM ANY CLAIM BASED UPON CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT UBER AND/OR OTHER SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, Uber, PGA TOUR, Inc. and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, and representatives (Collectively, “released parties”), and any Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability, for any claims, damages, injuries or losses of any kind, and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding arising out of, in connection with, or relating to, (i) participation in the Sweepstakes, (ii) without limitation, death, or property damage, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize, including any travel/activity related thereto, (iii) defamation, violation of publicity rights, or invasion of privacy in connection with the Sweepstakes or acceptance and use or the Prize, and (iv) copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, the Prize, or Uber’s advertising and marketing related to the Sweepstakes, Entrants or the Winners, in all cases, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable entries or prize notifications; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property (including to any computer or mobile device systems resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize (including, without limitation, any travel or Uber trips or rides taken by Entrant in connection with using the Prize). Entrant assumes all liability for an injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in the Sweepstakes, or the acceptance, receipt, or use of the Prize or any Prize component. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, Uber and/or the Sweepstakes Entities’ liability will be limited to the value of the Prizes, and in no event shall the Sweepstakes Entities be liable for attorney’s fees.
Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not delivered, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in the Sweepstakes related advertisements. Uber and the Sweepstakes Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the Prize and Winners, the delivery of the Prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web site including uber.com, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation in, uploading any materials or downloading any materials in the Sweepstakes. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. Uber reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person it suspects or finds (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner, Uber or the Sweepstakes Entities into disgrace; (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Grant of Rights. Except where prohibited by law, by entering the Sweepstakes and/or winning the Prize, Entrant irrevocably consents to the use of his or her name, image, photograph, likeness, biographical information, entry, statements attributed to Entrant (if true) and any video footage related to the Prize, for all Sweepstakes Entities’ advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes in all media now or hereafter known, worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation and additionally consents to the Sweepstakes Entities putting his or her name on a winner’s list. Please note that Uber may not acknowledge or return any entries.
8. General Terms. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot take place, or if the Prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Entities. If, for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Sweepstakes Entities, which, in Uber’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Uber reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes or any part of the Sweepstakes is terminated or modified prior to the closing of the Sweepstakes Period, notice will be posted on uber.com. Uber reserves the right to modify and amend these Official Rules from time to time during the Sweepstakes Period for clarification purposes.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, UBER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Binding Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, Entrant agrees that: (1) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes (the “AAA Rules”) then in effect; (3) any arbitration shall be heard by one arbitrator to be selected in accordance with the AAA Rules, in San Francisco County, California; (4) unless both Entrant and Uber agree in writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of class or representative proceeding; (5) judgment upon any award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (6) any award or judgment shall be subject to all limitations and releases set forth in these Official Rules and be limited to actual out of pocket damages, and shall not, in any event, include any punitive, exemplary, consequential or incidental damages, attorney’s fees or costs of bringing a claim, or any injunctive or other equitable relief. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Uber in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the California law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.
12. Accessibility of Official Rules: A copy of the Official Rules is available via https://www.uber.com/blog/uber-mastercard-sweepstakes-official-rules/. Where required by law, Uber will provide the name of Winner(s) of a Sweepstakes to those who request it. For the names of Winners: (i) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked to Uber Technologies, Inc., 1515 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94158, Attn: Contracts – Winner List; and (ii) write the name of the Sweepstakes on the lower left hand corner of the envelope. All requests for the names of the Winners must be received within two (2) weeks of the end of the Sweepstakes Period.
13. Sponsored and Administered by: Sweepstakes subject to these Official Rules are sponsored and administered by Uber Technologies, Inc., 1515 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94158.
Max Homa and PGA Tour Inc. or any of their affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, advertising and promotion agencies are not a sponsor of the Sweepstakes, and are in no way responsible for the administration of the Sweepstakes, the verification of winners or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor.