Ready to elevate your tournament experience? With an Uber Zone for pickups and dropoffs, complete with charging stations and water, getting to and from the PGA Championship is a breeze. Whether you want classic UberX and XL or Uber Premium—an elevated experience featuring top-rated partners and premium vehicles—leave the keys at home and let Uber help get you where you need to go.
Riding to and from the PGA Championship
As the official rideshare partner of the tournament, the Uber Zone makes it easy to get to and from the tournament grounds. When you’re heading to the course, simply enter PGA Championship as your destination. While you’re at the Uber Zone, there will be Uber staff to help answer any questions you might have. All tournament attendees must take a shuttle to the course.
Your price will include a $5 special event surcharge for dropoffs at the tournament and a $5 surcharge for pickups. These surcharges help ensure a reliable experience at the tournament. The surcharge does not go to the PGA Championship or venue.
Pickups at the PGA Championship
When you’re ready to close out a day on the course, head to the Uber Zone by exiting the main gates and getting on a shuttle leaving the course.
How to request a ride
- Open the app
- Input your destination
- Select your ride option (UberX, UberXL, Uber Premium, Uber Premium SUV)
- Request your ride
- Head through the Uber lounge and show your app
- Find your driver and confirm the vehicle license, make, and model
- Enjoy your ride
Pro tips for riding to and from the PGA Championship
- Share your location with your driver. Riders can show their exact location to their drivers by turning on Live Location Sharing. Location sharing is only available during the pickup experience.
- Share your trip with loved ones. You can now share your location and trip status with friends and family, all right from the app.
- Chat in-app. Contact your driver directly through the Uber app for a seamless pickup.
- Use Spotlight. Sometimes when you’re in a crowded area or it’s nighttime, it may be more difficult for your driver to find you. With Spotlight, you can light up your phone with a special color specific to your driver.
- Get in the right car (and other safety tips). Before you get in the car, check that the license plate, driver photo, and driver name all match what’s listed in the app.