We’re proud to partner with Voodoo Music + Arts Experience to elevate your festival weekend. From a transformative experience at the festival to a dedicated pick-up and dropoff lot, as well as other perks for riders and drivers, this will be a Voodoo Fest to remember. Check out all the details below to make the most of riding and driving with Uber during Voodoo Festival.
Thanks for riding and driving with Uber. We’re happy to be a part of Voodoo Fest.
Voodoo Festival Ride Guide
There’s more to Voodoo than what happens at the festival. Leave the keys behind and let Uber get you from back seat to front row at Voodoo.
Uber Beyond: Transformation Portal
Elevate your Voodoo experience by stepping into the Uber Beyond: Transformation Portal. Located near the Le Plur Stage, you can have your hair and makeup transformed by professional artists for free.
Whether you want spooky or futuristic, the #UberBeyond hair and makeup professionals are ready to morph your festival style.
Riding to and from Voodoo
When you need to conjure a ride, it’s easier than simple voodoo magic. All you need to do is open your app, enter your destination (City Park), and ride easy.
As the official rideshare partner of Voodoo, our dedicated lot makes it easy to get to and from the festival grounds.
Pickups at Voodoo
When you’re ready to visit some classic NOLA haunts after the festival (or if you’re dead tired and looking to get home), exit the festival grounds and open your Uber app. The app and signs along the path will guide you to the Uber Zone on Victory Ave where you can request an Uber or a Shuttle.
Just like it sounds. There will be shuttle buses available to take you to the French Quarter.
- Drop off location is near the Marriott in the French Quarter.
Shuttles are available at the below times
- Friday and Saturday: 9pm until seats run out
- Sunday: 7pm until seats run out
- Seats are available on a first come, first served basis. They are limited and not guaranteed
Pro tips for riding
- Update your app. You’ll need the newest version of the Uber app to be able to request a shuttle.
- Share your location with your driver. Riders can show their exact location to their drivers by turning on Live Location Sharing. Location sharing is only available during the pickup experience.
- Share your trip with loved ones. You can now share your whereabouts and trip status with friends and family, all right from the app.
- Chat in-app. Contact your driver directly through the Uber app for the perfect pickup.
- Use Spotlight. Sometimes when you’re in a crowded area or it’s nighttime, it may be more difficult for your driver to find you. With Spotlight, you can light up your phone with a special color specific to your driver.
- Get in the right car (and other safety tips). Before you get in the car, check that the license plate, driver photo, and driver name all match what’s listed in the app.
- Explore more of New Orleans! Check out riders’ top destinations from 2017.
Voodoo Festival Drive Guide
City Park comes to life October 26-28 as hundreds of thousands of live music fans enjoy some of the biggest acts around. The gates open at 12pm each day and the last act ends at 11pm, but riders will be looking for rides long after that. Make the most of your time on the road and help us guide you to earning this weekend.
Picking up and dropping off at Voodoo
With a dedicated Uber Zone, navigating Voodoo Festival will be a breeze. To help make sure it’s a smooth process, Uber crew will be available at the lot to answer any questions.
How to enter and exit the Uber lot:
- Enter City Park at Dreyfous Dr off Marconi Dr.
- Enter the lot on Dreyfous Dr, the south side of the lot, near Morning Call.
- When entering the lot, follow instructions by traffic attendants to pull into one of the pickup lanes.
- Once you get a request, text your rider your lane number so that they can find you.
- After you pick up your rider, exit the lot by turning left onto Victory Ave.
Peak times to drive
- 12-4pm in the city as riders head to the festival
- 8pm-2am at City Park as the festival gates close.
To thank you for partnering with us and helping riders find safe rides during the busy weekend, we want to start your morning off on the right foot. Stop by our Greenlight Hub around 10am Friday and Saturday morning for free beignets and coffee. Swag packs, Halloween-themed temporary tattoos, and masks will be available all day long.
What’s in the swag pack?
- Uber Tote
- Air fresheners
- Vent clip phone mount
- USB charger keyring
- Trash bags
Greenlight Hub support
When you’re online, so are we. While in-app support and phone support are available 24/7, we’re offering extended hours at our Greenlight Hub to make sure you have the support you need. Find us at 2520 Bayou Road.
Extended Greenlight Hub Hours 10/26-10/28:
- Friday: 10am-6pm
- Saturday: 10am-6pm
Pro tips for driving with Uber during Voodoo
- Uber Navigation will provide the best navigation experience around the festival grounds—routing you to the Uber Zone at City Park.
- Go to Account > Settings > Navigation, and select Uber
- Stay safe with these 7 tips. We consulted drivers, law enforcement officials, and road safety experts to develop 7 safety tips for you.
- Try Share My Trip. You can now share your whereabouts and trip status with friends and family, all right from the app in this new feature.
- Drive with confidence. You deserve to be able to go wherever the opportunity is. Get there with customer support on the road and technology that helps protect you and those around you.