When the weather heats up, riders escape the city and head to the beach. You can make the most of your time on the road this summer by driving during busy days, at popular times, and at local hotspots.
Rates for driving can vary from place to place but are consistently higher in beach destinations like Martha’s Vineyard. To check the most current rates where you’re driving, head here.
When to drive
In Martha’s Vineyard, peak rider demand is:
- 4pm on Fridays-2am on Saturdays
- 3pm on Saturdays-1am on Sundays
Hotspots in Martha’s Vineyard
- Atlantic Fish & Chophouse
- Harbor View Hotel
- Lookout Tavern
- Martha’s Vineyard Airport (MVY)
- Oak Bluffs Marina
- The Seafood Shanty
- Steamship Authority – Oak Bluffs terminal
- Steamship Authority – Vineyard Haven terminal
- Summercamp Hotel
Major events in the area
- FILMUSIC Festival: June 24-27, 2021
- Fourth of July weekend: July 2-5, 2021
- Labor Day weekend: September 3-6, 2021
Have a safe and fun summer making money on Martha’s Vineyard!