Tracking how much money you made with Uber is easy.
Every Monday, drivers get earnings statements via email containing details of your earnings from the previous week.
Log on to drivers.uber.com to see all earnings statements issued to you to date.
- When do I get a weekly statement?
Every time you earn with Uber, you get an earnings statement via email the following Monday.
- What are Third-Party Fees and Operational Expenses?
These fees are charged to customers and cover various third-party fees operational expenses. The amounts listed in the weekly statement are not new, as they were reflected on previous trip receipts in the app. In this new format, the fees are now aggregated and featured at the weekly level.
- Is the Uber service fee changing?
No. In fact, the weekly statements make it easier for you to see how much you've been paying Uber every week.
- How much is the Uber service fee?
The service fee is the fee drivers pay Uber, and it varies from trip to trip. It’s the difference between what a rider pays and what a driver earns on a trip, excluding tips, tolls, and certain fees, taxes, and surcharges.*
* Uber charges a service fee on certain fees and surcharges, including but not limited to wait time fees, promotions, and cancellation fees.
- How much is the Uber weekly service fee?
The weekly service fee, for a particular weekly period, is the total amount of service fees a driver paid Uber minus any other payments to that driver that were not included on the per-trip receipt, including but not limited to weekly promotions.
* See the FAQ above for an explanation of the service fee.
- Why are the Uber service fee and/or the weekly Uber service fee sometimes negative?
The Uber service fee and the weekly service fee are the amounts we take to serve our users and grow our business. If one of them is negative that means what you earned beyond fares (such as promotions) was greater than the fee(s) you owed.
- How does Uber spend the service fee?
Uber uses the service fee to better serve everyone who uses the platform. This includes customer promotions, marketing, and adding new earnings opportunities. This also covers tech improvements to make the app better.
Posted by Uber Team
Supercharge the Way You Render Large Lists in React
Network IDS Ruleset Management with Aristotle v2
uVitals – An Anomaly Detection & Alerting System
UBER DELIVERY TIP POLICY – SEATTLE