- Are at least 20 years old
- Hold an open Northern Territory licence and have held a full Australian licence for at least 12 months in the last 2 years
- Can provide supporting documents
- Has at least 4 doors
- Has a model year that is 9 years old or newer
- Is in good driving condition with no cosmetic damage
- ANCAP 5-Star rated, or fall under our vehicle exemption policy
Signing up with Uber in Darwin
To become authorised to drive using the Uber app in the Northern Territory, you'll need to hold a Commercial Passenger Vehicle ID and H Endorsement.
You will need to arrange a vehicle inspection in order to obtain a Commercial Vehicle Licence and CVL sticker.
Once you’ve obtained your CPVID, H Endorsement and CVL, we’ll need you to upload your documents to your driver-partner account. This will also include the front and back of your driver’s licence (with proof of H Endorsement), vehicle registration, and a valid profile photo.
Why drive using the Uber app?
Make money on your own terms
Whether you’re supporting your family, saving for something big, or simply like the idea of being your own boss, driving with Uber is a flexible way to make some extra money when it suits you.