Please enable Javascript


Signing up with Uber in the Northern Territory
Uber moves the Northern Territory. With thousands of riders requesting an Uber every day, partner with Uber to earn extra money getting people from A to B.


  • Are at least 20 years old
  • Hold an open Northern Territory licence and have held a full Australian licence for at least 12 months in the last 2 years
  • Can provide supporting documents

Your car:

  • Has at least 4 doors
  • Has a model year that is 9 years old or newer
  • Is in good driving condition with no cosmetic damage
  • ANCAP 5-Star rated, or fall under our vehicle exemption policy

Signing up with Uber in Darwin

1. 在线注册

To become authorised to drive using the Uber app in the Northern Territory, you'll need to hold a Commercial Passenger Vehicle ID and H Endorsement.

2. 上传您的文档

You will need to arrange a vehicle inspection in order to obtain a Commercial Vehicle Licence and CVL sticker.

3. 上传文件

Once you’ve obtained your CPVID, H Endorsement and CVL, we’ll need you to upload your documents to your driver-partner account. This will also include the front and back of your driver’s licence (with proof of H Endorsement), vehicle registration, and a valid profile photo.

Why drive using the Uber app?


Make money on your own terms

Whether you’re supporting your family, saving for something big, or simply like the idea of being your own boss, driving with Uber is a flexible way to make some extra money when it suits you.



Contact our online support team 24/7 in-app or at the help centre.