Uber Invoice Requirements
Everything your invoice needs to be processed in a smooth and timely manner.
Welcome to Uber invoicing requirements. We are committed to an easy-to-use and accurate invoicing process.
To ensure timely payments, please ensure to comply with Uber's purchase order, and all your invoices must meet the country-specific requirements. Please choose the country in which you are doing business by clicking on the + sign to expand the list.
- Asia Pacific
- Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Czech Republic
- Ivory Coast
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Argentina (ES), Argentina (EN)
- Bolivia (ES), Bolivia (EN)
- Chile (ES), Chile (EN)
- Colombia (ES), Colombia (EN)
- Costa Rica (ES), Costa Rica (EN)
- Dominican Republic (ES), Dominican Republic (EN)
- Ecuador (ES), Ecuador (EN)
- El Salvador (ES), El Salvador (EN)
- Guatemala (ES), Guatemala (EN)
- Honduras (ES), Honduras (EN)
- Mexico (ES), Mexico (EN)
- Nicaragua (ES), Nicaragua (EN)
- Panama (ES), Panama(EN)
- Paraguay (ES), Paraguay (EN)
- Peru (ES), Peru (EN)
- Puerto Rico (ES), Puerto Rico (EN)
- Trinidad & Tobago (ES), Trinidad & Tobago (EN)
- Uruguay (ES), Uruguay (EN)
- North America
Please submit your invoices via uSupplier Portal. Visit our Uber Suppliers for more information.
All invoices submitted to Uber must be in your local language, in PDF format. If applicable to your country, please also attach the XML format electronic invoice file. Invoices submitted in non-PDF formats will be rejected.
Please submit only 1 invoice at a time, zipped files will be rejected.
Invoices which do not comply with Uber's Invoice requirements will be rejected and could result in payment delays.
- Description: A description sufficient to identify the goods or services being supplied. Please include service period dates if applicable.
- Quantity: The number of goods supplied
- Unit Price: The price per unit, exclusive of VAT/GST (e.g. hourly/daily rate, cost per item, rent or lease fees per period)
- Name of Uber entity being billed: Complete business names must be spelled correctly and include any organisation type abbreviations in the company name (i.e. Inc., Ltd., LLC). Full entity names are given on your Purchase Order.
- Billing address of Uber entity: Address of Uber entity must appear exactly as on your Purchase Order.
Please reach out to the Uber employee you are working with to have him or her create the purchase order. Urge your business partners to create a purchase request. If they need any assistance, have them contact the buyer operations team. Kindly refer to our FAQs if your question is not answered here.