Instrucciones para socios de la App
When driving at ABE, Learn how to receive these trip requests and cash in on the action.
Airport regulations for Uber partners
Per airport regulations, drivers must adhere to the terms below. Failure to do so may result in a citation that will be charged to the individual driver and not to Uber.
- All ride pickups must occur at the pickup curb and designated spots.
- You may not leave your vehicle unattended at any time
- You must be in the cell phone lot to receive requests
- You may not solicit on airport property
- The Uber vehicle decal (trade dress) must always be displayed on the front passenger windshield facing outward. Driver-partners can obtain this Uber decal by mail by using this form.
Uber staging lot at this airport
Uber partners may wait for ride requests at the cell phone lot or the new parking lot. You will not receive an airport request outside of these lots. Please do not leave your car unattended in this lot.
Enter the cell phone lot on the left immediately after you enter the airport via City Line Rd. Keep in mind that:
- The lot is "first in, first out"; upon entering the cell phone waiting area, you will be placed in line for the next trip request
- If you leave airport property, reject a trip request, cancel a trip, go offline, or turn your phone off, you will be placed at the back of the line
- Staging at terminals or elsewhere on airport property is prohibited and may result in a citation