Your top support questions, answered
Know where to go when you need support as an Uber for Business customer, and browse frequently asked questions.
How can I contact support?
Get phone support in the US: 833-305-4871
Available only for admins. Employees can contact Uber Support.
Frequently asked questions
- What’s the difference between Uber for Business support and Uber support?
Uber for Business support is available for existing Uber for Business program administrators. Uber for Business lets companies manage the Uber experience for employees and customers worldwide. Contact Uber for Business Support.
Uber support is offered to existing riders using the Uber app and users who order delivery with Uber Eats. Uber support is available in the Uber app and at help.uber.com.
- How do I enable monthly billing and download my account statements for Uber for Business?
- How do I update my business account login credentials?
See our Help Center article with step-by-step guidance on how to update your business account settings.
- How do I manage my business account payment methods?
See our Help Center article with step-by-step guidance on how to manage your business account payment methods.
- How do I leverage Uber Eats to offer delivery, online ordering capabilities, or app marketplace for my business?
For merchants looking to get started or wanting to learn more about different ways to grow your business with Uber Eats, please visit merchants.ubereats.com.
Other helpful resources
A space for Uber for Business administrators and coordinators to browse helpful tips and answers to common questions.
Learn more about all the features available in your Uber for Business dashboard.
How it works
Products and features
Industries and teams