You're ready to go
Your company is set to start arranging rides for guests with Uber Central. Here's more information if you need it.
To get the most out of your Uber for Business account, explore the topics below.
Designating pickup and dropoff spots
Set specific areas where customers and guests can get picked up and dropped off by drivers. These areas will appear in the Uber app and the Uber Central dashboard. Contact your account manager for more details.
Managing your people
Learn how to navigate the admin dashboard, manage employees, and understand various account roles.
Contact us 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Addressing coordinator questions
Even perfectly planned launches have hiccups. Below are some common issues coordinators have when getting started with Uber Central and how you can address them.
- Joining the business account
- Resending the invite link
- Navigating the ride cards
- Tracking ride status and seeing driver details
- Understanding the rider experience
- Handling lost items or other rider issues
- Fixing ride-scheduling issues