Designed for the business traveler
Separate business from personal
Designate a payment method for business trips and send receipts directly to your work email.
Streamline your expensing
Automatically send business trip receipts to Concur, Expensify, Zoho Expense, and more.
Auto-generate travel reports
Receive weekly or monthly reports of your business trips via email.
Getting set up is easy
- Open your Uber app, go to the menu, choose Payment, and scroll down to Add Business Profile under Ride Profiles.
- Select or add the payment method you would like to use for business rides.
- Input your work email and select your expense provider.
- You’re all set!
Get more from your business trips
Add shortcuts for work
Your office. The airport. The client site. Save these addresses to your Uber app and get on your way even faster. Once you’ve saved a place, the option will be available as a shortcut every time you ride.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I sign up my entire team or company?
- How do I turn on weekly or monthly travel reports?
- How do I edit my Business Profile settings?
- Who are your expense provider partners?
- How do I delete a Business Profile?
- Where is Uber available?