- What are the benefits of using Uber for corporate travel?
Uber offers visibility, flexibility, and convenience. Travelers can get the cost of the ride before they request. Once they're ready, they can request with just a few taps. The company admin can see all rides that a business traveler takes on an organization's account so that they can understand usage and spending. Uber also offers built-in safety features, including GPS tracking, to provide peace of mind to business travelers.
- How can we integrate Uber for Business with our existing corporate travel management system (TMS)?
Uber for Business has partnered with leading expense providers to help companies save time and improve employee satisfaction. We have also integrated with Deem's business travel app, Etta, to simplify the ground transportation booking process for travelers.
- What support resources are available to help employees use Uber for Business effectively?
- Does Uber for Business offer any international travel options?
Uber for Business is currently available in more 70 countries and is continually expanding. To confirm if Uber for Business is available in your country, please see if you can access Business Hub in the Account section of the Uber app.
- How does Uber for Business handle billing and invoicing?
With Uber for Business, billing and invoicing are flexible and can be tailored to your needs. Your team members can either charge their trips to a central company account or use their personal or corporate credit cards. Additionally, billing frequency can be configured to occur per trip or monthly. Please note that the specifics of billing setup may vary from market to market.
- With which expense management systems can Uber for Business be integrated?
Uber for Business is connected with some of the world's leading expense providers, including Chrome River, Expensify, SAP Concur, and Zoho Expense. You can get more information and see other providers here