Assist provides extra assistance to people with different accessibility needs, including those living with disability, seniors, pregnant women, and people who are injured or ill. If you’re interested in learning more about transporting riders with disabilities, check out these resources for driver-partners.
- What fare do I get for completing an Assist trip?
- If I receive Assist trip requests, can I still receive UberX trip requests?
- How do I become an Assist driver-partner?
- What if my car isn’t big enough to hold mobility equipment?
- How will I know it’s an Assist request?
- Can I opt out of Assist trips?
- Do I have to allow assistance animals in my car?
Our technology has transformed mobility for many people with disabilities, and we’re committed to continuing to develop solutions that support everyone’s ability to easily move around their communities.