How payments work
When you drive with Uber, your earnings are transferred automatically, so you don't have to worry about paperwork. Find out how to add a bank account and how to cash out.
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- How to set up direct deposit
- How to cash out once a day with Next-day Cashout
How to cash out with Next-day Cashout
1. Open the menu in the Driver app.
2. Tap ‘Earnings’, then tap ‘Cash out’ to transfer your earnings to your linked bank account.
3. Your transfer will be completed within 1-2 business days.
How to set up a bank transfer
1. Use the app or sign in online
To add your bank account in the Driver app, go to Payments in the app menu. Alternatively, visit drivers.uber.com, sign in, and go to the Banking tab in your dashboard.
2. Add your bank details
Fill in your bank details, full address, and date of birth exactly as they appear on a recent bank statement. If any of the details are incorrect, your transfer may be delayed.
3. Can't find your bank account information?
You can find your bank details on your bank statement. If you have additional questions, you can contact your bank.
Frequently asked questions
- How long does it take to access my money?
If you're loading earnings to your debit card, in most instances you’ll receive your cash right away. If you're transferring earnings to a bank account, processing times can vary depending on your bank. Some banks may take a few days to make your funds available.
- Which part of my earnings can I cash out?
All earnings are available to be cashed out, including earnings, tips and reimbursements.
- Why am I not eligible for Next-day Cashout?
You may need to meet a certain trip threshold and/or be actively driving for a certain time to become eligible. If you aren't a new driver and were notified that you're not eligible for Next-day Cashout, your account may be under review. If none of these reasons applies to you, contact us by going to Help in the app.
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.