This Earth Day, we’re challenging you to #DitchYourKeys. We’ve teamed up with King County Metro, Pronto Cycle Share, and Luum to ask the people of Seattle to get out of their personal cars and hop on the bus, Pronto bicycle, or request an Uber for their workday commute.
Recruit your friends, family, and loved ones and start flexing those commuting muscles. The challenge kicks off on April 17th, so you have some time to practice your alternative transportation techniques. The winning team will get a prize pack that’ll make any transportation fan drool:
- $50 Uber credit (per team member)
- $50 ORCA pass (per team member)
- Pronto Cycle Share passes (3-pack of 24-hour Passes)
- Cascade Bicycle Club bike commuting class (1 class per team member)
- Additional transportation swag
With growing traffic congestion and fewer parking options, it’s time to get out of personal vehicles and start using the awesome alternative transportation options that our city has to offer. Join the #DitchYourKeys challenge, and may the best commuter win.
Your Uber Seattle Team