How to drive with Uber in Lebanon
Uber is a great way to be your own boss and make money. Most people are eligible to drive with Uber. Here’s what you need to know if you’re driving in Beirut.
2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. There are some of the documents we need to see:
- Commercial Driving License
- Judicial Record
- Lebanese ID (if you own the car) or Vehicle Permit (if you rent the car)
- Provide a driver profile photo
- Must be a forward-facing, centered photo including the driver’s full face and top of shoulders, with no sunglasses
- Must be a photo only of the driver with no other subject in the frame, well-lit, and in focus. It cannot be a driver’s license photo or other printed photograph
4. Activate your account
If you've completed all the above steps, congratulations! Visit the green light, attend the training, inspect your vehicle, and activate your account to start making money!
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.