Opportunity is everywhere
Make the most of your time on the road on the platform with the largest network of active riders.
Why drive with us
Set your own hours
You decide when and how often you drive.
Get paid fast
Weekly payments in your bank account.
Get support at every turn
If there’s anything that you need, you can reach us anytime.
Here's what you need to sign up
- Be at least 18 years old
- Clear a background screening
- Valid driver's license (private or commercial), if you plan to drive
- Proof of residency in your city, state or province
- Car documents such as commercial insurance, vehicle registration certificate, permit
- Visit the nearest Partner Seva Kendra in your city
- Submit documents and photo
- Provide information for a background check
Join a fleet
Find and join a fleet partner and start driving for them using the Uber app.
Become a fleet partner
Start making money. Connect your drivers and upload the required documents to your profile.
Safety on the road
Your safety drives us to continuously raise the bar.
Tell your loved ones where you are. Get help with the tap of a button. Technology makes travel safer than ever before.
Help if you need it
From contacting emergency assistance to getting 24/7 support, the app is designed around your safety.
An inclusive community
We are millions of drivers and riders who share Community Guidelines and depend on one another to do the right thing.
Meet Virat Kohli's Uber 11 team
A successful team is the result of great players who, with their enthusiasm and passion, move the team forward. Virat Kohli's Uber 11 team comprises driver partners who are nothing short of champions. Let's take a look at the qualities that make them, and our team, exceptional.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I drive with Uber in my city?
- What are the requirements to drive with Uber?
- Is the Uber platform safe?
- Do I need my own car?
Certain requirements and features vary by country, region, and city.