How star ratings work
The Uber platform features a 2-way rating system: drivers and riders give each other ratings based on their trip experience. Your driver rating is an average of the last 500 ratings from your riders.
Looking for delivery info?
In this video, you’ll learn about:
- When you’ll first see your average driver rating
- How often your average changes
- What riders think about when choosing a rating
- What happens when a rider gives a lower rating
- Where to see ratings and feedback
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.