Driving at Brasília International Airport Presidente Juscelino Kubitschek (BSB) (BSB)
Airports can be complicated places, especially for drivers. But knowing the basics, and getting information in advance about your local airport, can help make sure you’re prepared for your first pickup or dropoff.
Virtual Queue for Drivers
Uber driver-partners must wait for travel requests only in the highlighted area. Entering the designated area, keep in mind that:
- You will join a virtual queue
- Your position in the queue is dependent on your order of arrival in the highlighted zone. Therefore, the first to enter is the first to receive a request
- If you leave the area or go offline, you will be placed at the end of the queue
- Waiting in terminals or other areas of the airport is strictly prohibited and may result in a fine
How airport trips work
1. Accepting and taking trips happens the same way as usual.
2. The app will show you where your local airport’s approved pickup or dropoff location is. It might be different from where you’d go if you weren’t driving with Uber; airports sometimes have designated zones for Uber and other ridesharing services.
3. If you’re dropping off a rider, you can ask them if their flight is domestic or international and what airline they’re flying, then you can look for signs that match what they tell you.
Pickups at the airport
Uber Platform users at Brasília Airport who request trips must meet partner drivers at the boarding gates of both terminals.
In Terminal 1, users can choose between the three boarding gates: A, B or C, which are on the top floor. (See Image Below)