1. Sign up online
Got an email address and a smartphone? Great, now tell us a bit more about yourself and we'll get you started.
2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. There are some of the documents we need to see:
- A valid driving license for Ghana
- Valid vehicle insurance sticker (comprehensive is recommended, however, 3rd party is accepted)
- Roadworthiness Sticker
- Driver profile photo
- Virtual Info Session & Security Assessment
3. Get a vehicle
Make sure that your vehicle is in excellent working and physical condition, so that it meets our standards in Ghana.
If you need to partner with a vehicle owner, see how you can do it here.
4. Activate your account
If you've completed all the above steps, congratulations! You're ready to activate your account and start making money.
Most people can drive with Uber, even if you don't have a car or commercial permit. There are a few minimum requirements:
- Have a valid driving license for Ghana
- Complete a safety screening
- Watch a short information video
- You have to be a minimum of 25 years of age
Minimum vehicle requirements
- A working radio
- Air conditioning
- Four Doors
Required vehicle documentation
Before hitting the road, you will need to upload the documentation below.
- Commerical insurance Certificate with Comprehensive Cover
- Roadworthiness certificate
Accra vehicle requirements
In addition to the minimum requirements above, each city has its own regulations for vehicles.
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.