2. Upload your documents
Time for some paperwork. There are some of the documents we need to see:
- A valid driving license for Ghana
- Valid vehicle insurance sticker (comprehensive is recommended, however, 3rd party is accepted)
- Roadworthiness Sticker
- Driver profile photo
- Virtual Info Session & Security Assessment
4. Activate your account
If you've completed all the above steps, congratulations! You're ready to activate your account and start making money.
Get help creating your account with an Uber hero
Contact one of these centres to get assistance with your onboarding process if you are yet to create an account. Please note, you will need to contact our support channels, if you have started the process. Learn more about contacting support below.
What can the internet cafes do for me?
Uber partnered with these businesses to make it easier for you to start earning as soon as possible. Uber heroes can help you start your profile, upload your documents and add your vehicle(s).
This service is at no cost to you.
Find an Uber Hero near you:
- TEK Ltd in Teshie -> 054 965 2500 OR Takoradi -> 054 965 2500
- Hero Group in Madina -> 054 585 2643/054 371 6060 OR Lapaz -> 055 651 6978
- Salvkali Fleet Management Adenta ->055 559 6520 OR Takoradi-> 027 404 1441
- Prinfam Consults in Dansoman ->054 274 2044
- BYF Consultancy in Kaneshie-> 020 152 5252
- ABS Technologies in Kasoa -> 024 590 8901 OR Takoradi -> 059 124 7348 OR Cape Coast -> 059 124 7348
- Sharpnet in Danquah circle, Osu -> 030 276 1665 / 030 276 1666
- Legacy Cafe in Adabraka -> 020 325 9142 OR Madina new road ->023 325 9142 OR Madina Akosombo junction -> 020 025 9142
*Please note that the Uber heroes are independent third-party service providers who support drivers with onboarding. Uber is not party to, involved in nor does it otherwise warrant, guarantee or endorse its service offerings.
Get more from Uber
The information provided on this web page is intended for informational purposes only and may not be applicable in your country, region, or city. It is subject to change and may be updated without notice.