We’re excited to be piloting a new Tiered Service Fee program, which will be in place from 2 August 2018 – 31 October 2018.
What is the Tiered Service Fee program?
This is an initiative that aims to recognise driver-partner loyalty by offering reduced service fees to those drivers who have done a high number of lifetime trips and have a high rating. Depending on their trips and ratings, drivers can qualify for a service fee reduction from 25% to either 22.5% or 20%.
How will this work?
On the 1st day of each month, we will look at each driver’s number of lifetime trips and ratings, and determine which service fee tier they qualify for based on the below rules. In addition, drivers will need to complete a minimum number of trips each month to qualify for the lower service fee in the next month.
uberX and uberGO Tiered Service Fee conditions
Minimum Lifetime Trips
Monthly Completed Trips
|Blue||25%||less than 999||4.75 or below||less than 100|
Frequently asked questions:
- What is a Tiered Service Fee (TSF)?
- What are the discounts by tier?
- How can I find out what tier I am in and what I need to do to move to the next tier?
- I think there was an error when you calculated what service fee I qualify for.
- How often will I be eligible to qualify for a lower service fee percentage?
- I own or drive a vehicle that qualifies for the 20% service fee. How will Tiered service fee impact me?
- Is this a permanent change to the service fee?
- When will I be upgraded to my new tier?
- Can I ever be downgraded a tier?
- Will the thresholds stay the same?
- What happens if I reach the requirements for my new tier mid way through the month?