Need a hand? We’ve got you covered. Whether you need to report an issue with a recent trip, or you forgot something in an Uber, or just want some guidance on our in-app safety toolkit, you can access 24/7 in-app help directly through your Uber app. Here’s how
How to report an issue with your trip?
If you’ve experienced a problem with a specific trip or driver, you can use the app to report it and get quick, helpful advice from the support team.
- Go to the menu (using the icon (☰) in the top-left corner),
- From “Your Trips”, select the trip where the issue occurred and you’ll find an option to report it.
Forgot something in an Uber?
The best way to track down an item is to call the driver-partner immediately.
- Open the Uber app and tap on the Menu (☰) on the top left corner.
- Select ‘Your Trips’ and scroll to the trip where you think you may have left an item behind.
- Click ‘I lost an item’ or “Find lost item” and select ‘Contact driver about a lost item.’
- Read the lost item information, then enter your mobile number and tap SUBMIT.
From here, Uber will call the number you have entered to connect you directly with the driver-partner.
How to contact our safety hotline?
From the beginning to the end of each trip, a Safety Toolkit [ ] will appear in your app. On the bottom right corner of the app screen, tap the Safety icon to access your Safety Toolkit.
Uber 24/7 Safety Hotline: Tap the safety helpline icon, hosted within the safety toolkit. Swipe to speak to an Uber representative. You can also call the helpline directly to report a safety issue within one hour of your recent trip – Please check the help section in your Uber app for the contact number.
119 Assistance: In the unlikely event of an emergency, tap this.
Share your trip: Tap this and select your loved one’s contact from your phone address book. This will send live tracking details of your Uber to them.