Happy Valentine’s Day! or should we say ‘Single’s awareness day’. We’re sorry Cupid’s arrow didn’t hit just in time for Valentine’s but not to worry. We’re committed to being there whenever you need us and that includes Valentine’s Day!
Imagine a single box containing Iflix voucher and everything else you need to have a cozy night in and get through the day… with love from Uber! That’s what we are bringing to you a FREE in our “Single’s Valentine’s survival kit” this Valentine’s Day.
What’s in the box?
- 2 months worth of Iflix voucher to binge watch the shows you love.
- 3 packs of cookies to pair with your solo movie night.
- Chocolate and a pack of salted almonds to satisfy that sweet craving.
- A bottle of wine so that you can toast to the most important person in your life – YOU!
How to get your Single’s Valentine’s survival kit like a pro
- Open the app between 10am – 2pm on Thursday, 14th of February 2019
- Slide to the “Valentine’s” view
- Set your location as per usual
- Request your FREE single’s survival kit
- Demand will be high – check back and keep requesting often if your initial request is unsuccessful
- Be sure to head outside when your driver is almost at your location, this will make it easier to connect with your driver and get a speedy drop-off
Don’t keep all the fun to yourself – don’t forget to post a selfie with the UberValentine crew using the hashtag #UberSinglessurvivalkit, tag @Uber_Ghana and share the love!
Terms and conditions
- Promotion is only valid in areas in Accra where UberX is available.
- Each successful request guarantees one “Single’s Valentines survival kit”
- The survival kit contains all items listed above
- Only 1 Valentine’s kit per order
- A successful requester will allow Uber to use photo and video footage collected during the promotion for marketing purposes
- The “Single’s Valentines survival kit” is fastest fingers first so be sure to request on time