Sharing means caring
UberX Share is all about getting more people into fewer cars. When you’re sharing a space with another person, a few courtesies need to be taken, in order to have an enjoyable ride.
Here are 8 tips for the best rider etiquette on UberX Share.
- Tip 1: Please be prompt! You don’t want to make your co-rider wait, do you?
- Tip 2: Best to keep all cell phone conversations to a minimum. That means no impassioned arguments with your significant other about dinner reservations, or drawn out conversations with your loud (but lovable) best friend.
- Tip 3: Consider chatting about the weather or your favorite sandwich with your driver and co-rider, but perhaps avoid any heated debate.
- Tip 4: For rides to the gym, UberX Share is fine. However, for rides home after you’ve been working out and sweating for an hour, you may want your own car (UberX).
- Tip 5: If you want to enjoy a snack, just run it past your driver and co-rider. But let’s be sure it has a cover or a wrapper, isn’t messy and is aroma-free.
- Tip 6: It’s called personal space. Respect your co-rider’s and stick to your own seat.
- Tip 7: Leave your baggage at home. Sharing a ride means sharing trunk space.
- Tip 8: You only get one seat. Remember, you can only request a ride for you alone when you are choosing UberX Share, because one other rider may be joining you. With UberX Share, riders can only request a ride for one person.
The truth is, we all want to spend less on transportation, we all want what’s best for the environment, and we all want a relaxing, comfortable ride. So why not join the UberX Share party and jump on in? Prefer a private ride? Choose UberX, SELECT or Comfort instead, before you request.
Posted by Emmanuel Smend
Unified Session for Analytical Events
Accelerating Advertising Optimization: Unleashing the Power of Ads Simulation
Use Passkeys Wherever You Sign in to Uber
Real-Time Analytics for Mobile App Crashes using Apache Pinot